.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Brian Roberts staying with Hornets

  1. #1
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592

    Brian Roberts staying with Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    He really earned it. He out played Vasquez all preseason. Happy for the guy. I think he can be a decent back up PG. A Jannero Pargo type guy.
    For like only the 2nd time ever, I agree with you.

  2. #2
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,724

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    For like only the 2nd time ever, I agree with you.
    And for only like the 2nd time you have been right about something!

  4. #4
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    And for only like the 2nd time you have been right about something!
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  5. #5
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    And for only like the 2nd time you have been right about something!

  6. #6
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    And for only like the 2nd time you have been right about something!
    HAHAHAh. To bad you are never right.

  7. #7
    All-Star PennStatePelican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Penn State via Nola
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    And for only like the 2nd time you have been right about something!
    "Davis is gonna be the best Basketball Player Ever. ......Please quote me." -Silverfoxx

  8. #8
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,724
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    HAHAHAh. To bad you are never right.
    So are you admitting you're wrong?

  9. #9
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    So are you admitting you're wrong?
    Shaun Livingston??

  10. #10
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,724
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    Shaun Livingston??
    Welp, i meant this conversation. Since he's never right, and you two agree'd that'd mean you're wrong. I mean you're wrong with that as well

  11. #11
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Welp, i meant this conversation. Since he's never right, and you two agree'd that'd mean you're wrong. I mean you're wrong with that as well
    I know what you meant but just felt like bringing that up again.

    But by you saying I'm wrong because I said we agree but then i said he is never right, isnt that wrong of you because i am obviously right?

  12. #12
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I know what you meant but just felt like bringing that up again.

    But by you saying I'm wrong because I said we agree but then i said he is never right, isnt that wrong of you because i am obviously right?
    You're making my head hurt!

  13. #13
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,724
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    I know what you meant but just felt like bringing that up again.

    But by you saying I'm wrong because I said we agree but then i said he is never right, isnt that wrong of you because i am obviously right?
    We're going to have to break out the right/wrong chart for that one.

  14. #14
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    You're making my head hurt!
    Mission succeeded!!!

  15. #15
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    We're going to have to break out the right/wrong chart for that one.
    YES!!!!! the right/wrong chart, I have been waiting all day for that!

  16. #16
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post

  17. #17
    Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    5,588
    This went off-topic pretty quickly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •