.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gameday Thread: Magic vs. Hornets

  1. #1

    Gameday Thread: Magic vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    The Hornets are looking amazing! DaThrone faints!!!
    You Saints fans should watch a real team monday night
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans


  2. #2
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by SdotPaul504 View Post
    You Saints fans should watch a real team monday night
    Stay on topic please. This thread has already had posts about rap/rappers moved. The Saints thread is that way >>>>>>>.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Stay on topic please. This thread has already had posts about rap/rappers moved. The Saints thread is that way >>>>>>>.
    Saints fan mad?

  4. #4
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by SdotPaul504 View Post
    Saints fan mad?
    Nothing to be mad about. I'm surely not worried about the Texans. Why are the Texans fans worried about the Saints? Are they even in the Texans division?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Nothing to be mad about. I'm surely not worried about the Texans. Why are the Texans fans worried about the Saints? Are they even in the Texans division?
    Who said I was worried about the Saints? I just said watch a real team on MNF

  6. #6
    Roberts is a baller

  7. #7
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by SdotPaul504 View Post
    Who said I was worried about the Saints? I just said watch a real team on MNF
    I'm sure some here will be watching the Jets.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •