.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Hornets announce partnerships with Pepsi and Evamor {merged}

  1. #26
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Don't they usually couple Pepsi with 7-Up
    Sierra Mist, my good man.

  2. #27
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,969
    OH SNAP. Thank god!
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  3. #28
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,067
    Pepsi may distrubute 7Up or Dr. Pepper depending your location, but it's not a Pepsi product.

  4. #29
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Don't they usually couple Pepsi with 7-Up
    I think Sierra Mist is Pepsi's "7-Up".

  5. #30
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,969
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Pepsi may distrubute 7Up or Dr. Pepper depending your location, but it's not a Pepsi product.
    I think that was my confusion... Man it sounds like you work for them or something

  6. #31
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,067
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    I think that was my confusion... Man it sounds like you work for them or something
    Lol I dont, but I am very knowledgable.

  7. #32
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,876
    Not a Pepsi fan at all, but at least it is an improvement over RC. Hope they keep the jambalaya kiosk. Best concession food in the Arena IMO.

  8. #33

    Re: Hornets announce partnerships with Pepsi and Evamor {merged}

    Quote Originally Posted by HORNETSFAN View Post
    Not a Pepsi fan at all, but at least it is an improvement over RC. Hope they keep the jambalaya kiosk. Best concession food in the Arena IMO.
    They did keep it. I had a bowl in the first preseason game.

    Bowl was smaller (they said they serve the same amount), they don't cook it in front of you so you can't pick out what toppings you want, there was only one variety of meat, and it just didn't taste as good. Price was the same.

    It does offer gator sausage as a side dish and one or two other new things, though.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

  9. #34
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    They did keep it. I had a bowl in the first preseason game.

    Bowl was smaller (they said they serve the same amount), they don't cook it in front of you so you can't pick out what toppings you want, there was only one variety of meat, and it just didn't taste as good. Price was the same.

    It does offer gator sausage as a side dish and one or two other new things, though.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    They don't have the shrimp jambalaya any more? Sounds like they may have ruined a good thing.

  10. #35
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,225
    Considering pepsin have great commercials, especially MJ old one, I love the deal.

  11. #36

    Re: Hornets announce partnerships with Pepsi and Evamor {merged}

    Quote Originally Posted by HORNETSFAN View Post
    They don't have the shrimp jambalaya any more? Sounds like they may have ruined a good thing.
    Yup. Maybe it will be different in the regular season, but I won't hols my breath.

    Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

  12. #37
    U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Monroe, LA
    Posts
    3,293
    Awwwww mannnnn, no more Cee-Lo commercials 15 times a game?? Bummer...

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Awwwww mannnnn, no more Cee-Lo commercials 15 times a game?? Bummer...
    what i really miss is.....


  14. #39

    Hornets announce partnerships with Pepsi and Evamor {merged}

    Quote Originally Posted by djpaul89 View Post
    Awwwww mannnnn, no more Cee-Lo commercials 15 times a game?? Bummer...
    Getting rid of that Cee-lo commercial might be the third best thing to ever happen to the hornets behind drafting cp3 and Anthony Davis.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  15. #40
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,741
    Be free to express yourself through what comes naturally~
    Now I do voice overs. Finally!

    Click here for my first voice demo!

  16. #41

    Hornets announce partnerships with Pepsi and Evamor {merged}

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Be free to express yourself through what comes naturally~
    IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW EMAN. DAMN YOUUUU


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs91 View Post
    Why cant we just have normal soft drinks? Is it really that hard to partner with Coke? Vast majority of people in the south drink Coke.
    I prefer Pepsi anyway.

  18. #43
    U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Monroe, LA
    Posts
    3,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Be free to express yourself through what comes naturally~

  19. #44
    Downman Downman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    what i really miss is.....

    Nooooobody beats PEPSI !!! Nobody.. Nobody..

  20. #45
    Brows-A-Plooza 2k13! TBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Ridge
    Posts
    1,076
    I for one love Pepsi... by itself. It just doesn't do well w/ my captain. For that, I'll take diet coke w/ lime.

    I'm all about the cheaper beer.. I wish the bottles would go down in price as well... maybe that's next year. Pelican specials?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •