.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Season 3 - Playoffs Round 2 - Games 4-7 Results

  1. #1
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,918

    Season 3 - Playoffs Round 2 - Games 4-7 Results

    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  2. #2
    No White Flags Soundwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    3,487
    Couldn't take back Home Court.

    Congrats CP3.

    The last 3 games were much more competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year


  3. #3
    No White Flags Soundwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    3,487
    Celtics v. Hornets will be a war.

  4. #4
    Good series Bojangles I was nervous when I saw it go 2-2. But looks like there was a downside to getting Antawn, Maurice Taylor shot you out of the last 2 games going a combined 7-27 26% from the field. I will credit some of that to Webber though. Good series congrats on a great season.

    The Hornets have had my number in the regular season, but again I've never been healthy while playing them. Will be another interesting series.
    Last edited by Conroy; 10-30-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    #FREEQUAIL

  5. #5
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Ah, the run has come to an end.

    HR Sim League

  6. #6
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,223
    Looking for draft picks! And any reason why the league chat thread is closed?

  7. #7
    Suns gave me all I could handle. I was lucky to pull that one out. good series xisttoinspire

  8. #8
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Looking for draft picks! And any reason why the league chat thread is closed?
    I just opened it, must have accidentally pressed the close button when I was on my ipad.

  9. #9
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Suns gave me all I could handle. I was lucky to pull that one out. good series xisttoinspire
    Thanks, good luck to you man.

  10. #10
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    I just opened it, must have accidentally pressed the close button when I was on my ipad.
    That's why I hats the ipad and kindle! Lol

  11. #11

    Season 3 - Playoffs Round 2 - Games 4-7 Results

    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    Good series Bojangles I was nervous when I saw it go 2-2. But looks like there was a downside to getting Antawn, Maurice Taylor shot you out of the last 2 games going a combined 7-27 26% from the field. I will credit some of that to Webber though. Good series congrats on a great season.

    The Hornets have had my number in the regular season, but again I've never been healthy while playing them. Will be another interesting series.
    Thank you man. I thought I had a chance after going 2-2 but Your team has one hell of a home court advantage. I'm fine that I got knocked out by the best team in the league so you better win now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #QUAILS MOM

  12. #12
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,529
    Dang it! Spurs won in 7. I think I could have won the series if I activated Caffey but ohwell. Got a ton of points to use and may go after a pick or two this draft.
    Last edited by wuggie; 10-30-2012 at 06:13 PM.

    "I want ONLY 9 eyebrows in the starting lineup for the Hornets next year." I typed this before the draft lottery

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •