Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
And why was he the third PG on the Bucks ? So what's your point? He's as good as GV and is older. So you think we should sign him to take minutes from GV or Rivers? I don't see your point. I said we shouldn't sign him bc there's no point, what's your point sir? Sign him to sit on the bench or play 5 mins a game?

He was the third PG for the Bucks because the first two are Brandon Jennings and Montae Ellis, the Bucks had also traded for Beno Udrih, so you end up being traded into that situation then you have no hopes of playing time.

For the Bobcats, There was Kemba Walker who they were trying to give the spot to, DJ Augustine was actually better and the team played better with him on the court, but he was still pushed out for Kemba Walker, Gerald Henderson a the 2, so there was really know hopes of getting any real time, plus that team is crap and they also traded Tyson Chandler to the Mavs for basically nothing.

And we know whats going on with the Rockets, Trading Lowry and Dragic, signing Lin, they bring in Machado who makes the team and will be really cheap for a few years.

From what i was reading the fans are really shocked and disappointed that Shaun Livingston got waived, thats how good he looked in the preseason.

The fact is there is a lot that goes into a player not making in any particular team, and politics will play apart in it.

I think that His Injury was so bad that it was going to take him more then a couple of years to come back and be at least a solid NBA player, a lot a time with the "standard" Knee injury it usually takes over a season for a guy to look like himself, with that injury it was going to take a lot longer which it did.

After he gets back that league has moved on from Shaun Livingston, He might get a shot be he's probably also looked at as a liability. When he surprise and does make it, he's just an end up the bench upgrade to those teams while also feeling like they're doing to something good for a guy who was dealt a bad hand and showed a lot courage and put in a lot of hard work to come back.

After that though it like i said above, once you fall into that filler roll in the trade cycle its hard to get out because none of those teams really wanted you to begin with and he just so happens to keep getting traded to guard heavy teams who trying to give the job to or develop a young guy.

He's an upgrade over GV right now and in the near future and he would be the perfect PG to put next to Gordon as a stop gap until you mold a 19 year old Austin Rivers into the PG you want.