Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Season 3 - Weeks 23 and 24 Results

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    You do realize the lakers were undermanned as well, correct ?
    Mashburn was out right? I'll take it, even though Speedy was out for me which isn't a huge loss since he's Stoudamire's backup, but he is a good bench scorer.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    I guess that makes sense, but I keep hearing "put your best lineup out there." So that's why I did it.
    The line is fine with that, but i think as long as you have a legit reasoning for it. IE Tyson is my C for the future and PJ is on a 1 year contract and the ******* child of a trade I made then everyone understands. It's another thing if you have Nene and Start Alton Ford in front of him.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Well didn't win too many games but kept my playoff spot....and now I face the Clippers who beat me like every game this season.............
    Should be a really nice matchup tho in the playoffs. Good luck to you man! So do I get home court for beating you more in regular season or will you for having a higher seed?

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    Should be a really nice matchup tho in the playoffs. Good luck to you man! So do I get home court for beating you more in regular season or will you for having a higher seed?
    Higher seed.
    #FREEQUAIL

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    Higher seed.
    thanks. that could really hurt me.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    Yeah it should be a good series I believe that every game we played you won by at most was just 5 points, so it will be a battle no matter which way it goes.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Thread Information