Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season 3 - Playoffs Round 1 - Games 1-3 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Season 3 - Playoffs Round 1 - Games 1-3 Results

Please keep in mind, we are not claiming points for the playoffs.

GAME 1
    GAME 2
    GAME 3

Up 3-0

He has no answer for KG, who is averaging 36 and 15.

Watch out for the Warriors everyone!!! Wow I'm going 10 guys deep and all of them stepped up!

Dang!! Blazers dominated the Clippers!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Jesus I'm not going To make it to the second round. I hate this game.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

LOL, i knew it, down 0-3 haha so much for defending the crown

Grizz are gonna get knocked out by the Suns, The Grizz have a SF running at PG and their blackcourt is getting dominated. Suns have enough defense to somewhat handle the Grizz frontcourt

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    I'm getting killed by the Celtics. The last game was the closest which I lost by 1 point. Gotta find a answer, Smh if there is 1.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    3-0! I didn't expect that. I swear I think my team is built more for the playoffs that the season because of their unconventional style of play. 27 ppg 13.3 assists 58.5 FG% 57.1 3PFG% Stevie Franchise is cold as ice! lol

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

It seems as I need a pure scorer. Pure, its hard to just rely on defense. We contained them very well but didn't have anyone to give me that 20 or 30 point game. Thats the only problem. Major off season for me coming up, and when will we make the thread for GMs to ask each other questions? I have some ground to make up and deeply apologize to the guys I "flunk." Yes BSH I have been nervous to make certain deals because of horrible feed back but now I'm overcoming that and starting to be better at analyzing this league. So the old Trell is gone. Sorry guys: Mainly Ballsohard, Prep,and Qualman and who ever else I missed. But the Cobra vs Miyagi must go on!

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Grizz are gonna get knocked out by the Suns, The Grizz have a SF running at PG and their blackcourt is getting dominated. Suns have enough defense to somewhat handle the Grizz frontcourt
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    It seems as I need a pure scorer. Pure, its hard to just rely on defense. We contained them very well but didn't have anyone to give me that 20 or 30 point game. Thats the only problem. Major off season for me coming up, and when will we make the thread for GMs to ask each other questions? I have some ground to make up and deeply apologize to the guys I "flunk." Yes BSH I have been nervous to make certain deals because of horrible feed back but now I'm overcoming that and starting to be better at analyzing this league. So the old Trell is gone. Sorry guys: Mainly Ballsohard, Prep,and Qualman and who ever else I missed. But the Cobra vs Miyagi must go on!
    Don't worry about what no one thinks. I just realize how my team plays no matter what and stick to that and be patient. Hell, I didn't make one deal this season lol Since I got good free agents I stuck with what I had.

I didn't even know this got discussed. I usually just pick someone to ask questions to. There's a couple of people that I've kept regular PMs with

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I didn't even know this got discussed. I usually just pick someone to ask questions to. There's a couple of people that I've kept regular PMs with

Whoa, My index said before the playoffs that Christie is out for 8 days. It still says he's out for 8 days. WTH is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I believe I saw it brought up in the chat thread but to lazy to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Don't worry about what no one thinks. I just realize how my team plays no matter what and stick to that and be patient. Hell, I didn't make one deal this season lol Since I got good free agents I stuck with what I had.
    Thanks for the words. You shouldv been a top runner for Gm of the year. Your team really improved!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Whoa, My index said before the playoffs that Christie is out for 8 days. It still says he's out for 8 days. WTH is going on?
    I didn't update any of that, I'll do it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    I didn't update any of that, I'll do it tomorrow.
    Ok, I can't put in a starting lineup til then.

Miyagi dojo being represented well by Wuggie-San. Don't fret Trell-san, its not over yet. Remember, basketball not here, but here.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Trell. Slate is clean. I'm terrible at holding grudges. Please Don't take skip personal. It's reactional reporting, ie lookin for a reaction. Good luck.

im holding it down for the cobra kai.. first two games against wiz were awesome and kobes going off, but my team is doin work

NO MERCY
    Last edited by bojangles837; 10-26-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    I read the last post and not the whole thread... my bad....

But I try not to hold any grudges!
    Last edited by IamQuailman; 10-26-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Hall of Famer
    Omigawd guys, I'm in the middle of moving and I have no wifi and regular reception sucks so I haven't been able to get my depth chart in and I'm just now getting to my grandmother's house with wifi and....

*sees I'm up 2-1 against the Grizz*

Oookay. Carry on then.

HR Sim League

@JayZ I would love to get at Skip and Stephen! Maybe in a song? Let me know Nets fans..

Thread Information