Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Really looking forward to the rockets game tonight

13p 11a 8to, i think it was more turnovers. 24 turnovers as a team is there a team that has more turnovers per game in the preseason

I thought Fox couldn't show pre-season games? They doing it for the Clippers.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Robin Lopez is growing on me. Guy seems more talented than I thought he would be and he just leaves it all on the floor.

Agreed on Lopez. He's more skilled around the rim than I anticipated and plays hard. Alternatively, Vasquez has been worse than I would have thought, and I'd anticipate a top 3 draft pick if we employ the backcourt from tonight for any considerable length of time. We can't execute an entry pass right now. It's nearly an automatic turnover. If this TO Rate continued, I'd guess it'd be pretty historically bad and we'd struggle to win 25 games.

Yeah Vasquez had 8 out of the 24 TOs and Davis 6... 14 for both of them... Monty is upset clearly! Especially at Vasquez.
    I thought VAsquez did a pretty good job in the last quarter. He found Anderson and Mason or he took it to the basket. That's what I want to see from him if he is our starting PG.
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

I liked what X did today, the box score doesn't do it any justice. Him and Miller would be a nice 2/3 combo off the bench. Millers jumpshooting with Xs penetration. Not to mention the lefty right combo. Loving Darius so far

Williams played 38 minutes against the Rockets.
    Had no idea Williams was on the court tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Had no idea Williams was on the court tonight..

we definitely could've used Eric Bledsoe in that CP3 trade

When was the last time we won a third quarter!! i said at half time.. we are gonna get smashed this 3rd quarter.. and lookl what happens!! OMG! every game last year was like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3nDX30 View Post
    Bledsoe has developed into a completely different player since Paul took him under his wings. He's beginning to adapt Paul's playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3nDX30 View Post
    We could use Eric Gordon from that trade while we're at it.

Man Eric Bledsoe was 5 rebounds and 1 steal off a quadruple double.. thats the closest ive seen in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Millán View Post
    Next game is going to be an emotional one. It's going to be hard to see New Orleans Basketball biggest star in a Heat uniform. Rashard we still love you.
    I went from being confused as hell to laughing my way out my chair lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Man Eric Bledsoe was 5 rebounds and 1 steal off a quadruple double.. thats the closest ive seen in years.
    I hope you haven't forgot CP3 triple double when he was 2 steals shy off a quadruple double

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Bledsoe always had the talent. Now he has the best PG mind in the game coaching him up.

He won't be over Bledsoe for long. Someone is gonna trade or sign him away. I wouldn't mind it being us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Bledsoe always had the talent. Now he has the best PG mind in the game coaching him up.

He won't be over Bledsoe for long. Someone is gonna trade or sign him away. I wouldn't mind it being us.
    They can have Aminu back.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Anderson keeps this play up over the season and I'll be sporting a #33 Pelicans jersey next year. What a huge piece.
    Wherehappens.

Thread Information