.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Season 3 - Week 22 Results

  1. #1
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,940

    Season 3 - Week 22 Results

    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  2. #2
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,353
    I'm doing the right thing by not tanking. I hope the sim rewards me.

  3. #3
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Lost to the Pistons and Kings... but beat the bulls... which was the game I needed to win the most.
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  4. #4
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,051
    WOW, i may have found a pace where i don't hemmorage turnovers. This is great news.

  5. #5
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,757
    My team is collapsing. Lost all 3 game. Two close losses and an easy loss to the Lakers.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  6. #6
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    My team is collapsing. Lost all 3 game. Two close losses and an easy loss to the Lakers.
    Can't be worse than my collapse last year... like won 2 games out of the last 25 hahaha

  7. #7
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,757
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Can't be worse than my collapse last year... like won 2 games out of the last 25 hahaha
    Its close. I'm 6-18 in my last 24. I was the 7th or 8th seed and now I'm almost out. Still have a slight chance since the Suns are struggling, but not sure what to do to stop the hemorrhage.

  8. #8
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,566
    Won all 3, hopefully I can get some more room between me and the lower seeds. The main thing I'm trying to figure out is what kind of bench line up works. May have to change some player positions or something.
    Last edited by wuggie; 10-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.

    "I want ONLY 9 eyebrows in the starting lineup for the Hornets next year." I typed this before the draft lottery

  9. #9
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    ... but not sure what to do to stop the hemorrhage.
    Jameson... and not the kind the Magic was giving away fo free. The "burns on the way down and makes you forget" kind.

  10. #10
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,406
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Jameson... and not the kind the Magic was giving away fo free. The "burns on the way down and makes you forget" kind.
    Oh god my sides hurt. The whole time I'm writing that sentence I'm like "Jamison has an i in his name..." Then it clicked lmao
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES


    Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

  11. #11
    Well I'm gonna play Sac in the playoffs, now I just gotta hold onto home court advantage.

  12. #12
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Oh god my sides hurt. The whole time I'm writing that sentence I'm like "Jamison has an i in his name..." Then it clicked lmao
    That's what you get for getting me laughing at work with all those GIFs!! haha

  13. #13
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    WOW, i may have found a pace where i don't hemmorage turnovers. This is great news.
    Did your scoring take a hit though?

  14. #14
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,051
    yes but so did theirs by a lot.

  15. #15
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,406
    Went 3-0, and finally beat the Raptors... I've been waiting since Day 6 for the little bit of payback

  16. #16
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    My team is collapsing. Lost all 3 game. Two close losses and an easy loss to the Lakers.
    Tell me about it, I'm slipping and I don't know why. My team is so inconsistent. 5 games left and I may have to win them all to hold on. It's a shame, because with the right gameplan I can play close games with the dominant Grizz & Lakers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Still have a slight chance since the Suns are struggling

    HR Sim League

  17. #17
    Sonics gunnin' for that # 8 spot

    still possible....

  18. #18
    No White Flags Soundwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Danger Zone
    Posts
    3,501
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Went 3-0, and finally beat the Raptors... I've been waiting since Day 6 for the little bit of payback
    Who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year


  19. #19
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Dude, you should've traded for Predag the Grizzly Slayer. Nuggets were firesellin brahhhhhhhhh

  20. #20
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,406
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Dude, you should've traded for Predag the Grizzly Slayer. Nuggets were firesellin brahhhhhhhhh
    Ya but then he would've started slaying his own teammates, court woulda been a bloody mess and expensive to clean


    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Who are you?

  21. #21
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,051
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Ya but then he would've started slaying his own teammates, court woulda been a bloody mess and expensive to clean



    Can't wait to put this in my trophy case after the WCF.

  22. #22
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950


    I'm gunna ask bustahyndes to get me an autograph so i can frame this

  23. #23
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,406
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Can't wait to put this in my trophy case after the WCF.
    I'm sure I would have a good comeback if I knew what the **** a Laker is...

  24. #24
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,950
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I'm sure I would have a good comeback if I knew what the **** a Laker is...
    http://tinyurl.com/d72bgr9

    That should help...

  25. #25
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,051
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I'm sure I would have a good comeback if I knew what the **** a Laker is...
    Careful, you're an endangered species.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •