.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: NBA 2012-13 GM Survey

  1. #1
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012

    NBA NBA 2012-13 GM Survey


  2. #2
    It's funny seeing the list of teams with '3.33%' next to their name. 1 out of 30 GMs = 3.33%. Hmm, I wonder who could have voted for them.

  3. #3
    Who is the best international player NOT in the NBA?

    3. Dimitris Diamantidis, Rudy Fernandez, Bo McCalebb, Dario Saric -- 7.7%

    bo gettin some love..

    also nice to see davis inlcuded in the top 5 best interior defenders in the league already

    #FREE QUAIL

  4. #4
    This is why the league was in shambles. On some of these questions there is no way they honestly believe some of this. And rivers gets 1 rookie of te year vote? I love the kid, but damn.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornets504 View Post
    This is why the league was in shambles. On some of these questions there is no way they honestly believe some of this. And rivers gets 1 rookie of te year vote? I love the kid, but damn.
    Thinking the exact same thing. This looked more like a poll of the general fan and less representative of a team's braintrust.

    "I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

  6. #6
    All-Star Razorpens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    Thinking the exact same thing. This looked more like a poll of the general fan and less representative of a team's braintrust.
    You don't believe in my boy. What kind of fan are you. Look what team he's on. He'll have many opportunties to score with the pressure on Gordon and Davis
    Ballin

  7. #7
    Davis made me come home The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    You don't believe in my boy. What kind of fan are you. Look what team he's on. He'll have many opportunties to score with the pressure on Gordon and Davis
    Chill, man. We get it. You like Austin Rivers. No need to attack anyone who doesn't think he'll be ROTY.

  8. #8
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    You don't believe in my boy. What kind of fan are you. Look what team he's on. He'll have many opportunties to score with the pressure on Gordon and Davis
    Somewhere along the way, he is going to have to find a way to put the ball in the hoop. Including his showing thus far tonight, he is shooting 17.6% from the field and 20% from 3pt on the preseason.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHornets504 View Post
    This is why the league was in shambles. On some of these questions there is no way they honestly believe some of this. And rivers gets 1 rookie of te year vote? I love the kid, but damn.
    That's obviously Danny Ainge voting for Doc's kid hehe.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    also nice to see davis inlcuded in the top 5 best interior defenders in the league already
    Yes, good job Dell!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •