Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Gameday Thread: Hornets @ Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Lopez is really playing like a man out there. Only preseason, but its not like he's been super flashy, just doing what he does and well.
    Better preseason than not at all. I'm not expecting much from Lopez, but if he can play close to what he has the last two games that's a win in my opinion.

We need a point guard badly. Miss you CP3

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    We need a point guard badly. Miss you CP3
    There should be some solid lead guards in next year draft that should be available in the mid 1st next year. Personally I like Trey Burke I see a poorman's CP3 and he should go outside of the lottery barring a monster 2nd year(which I honesty expect).

We should be looking to get another mid 1st round pick to target the PG position. As of right now we're probably looking at another top 7 pick, and there's no PG projected to be taken that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    All this hate gv.wasnt he suppose to be better than jjack?
    Seemed like many here thought he was a legit starting point over the summer. I lol'd and really hoped Rivers would take the spot. Even predicted he might open as the starter.

It aint so funny no more.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar

Anderson looks way too much like Marco in this picture... Gives me bad vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post

Anderson looks way too much like Marco in this picture... Gives me bad vibes.
    If he was a SG, his value would probably be about the same. Anderson's value is great only because he's a power forward that stretches the floor and opens up the paint.

It's like a good hitter in baseball that plays catcher. But if that same person plays first base, he's just an average player because there are plenty of players that play first base who can hit.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Oh I know bro. Anderson can shoot and rebound and is worth his contract while Marco was... Basically worthless.

I was talking about physical looks like white guy, hair cut, scraggly beard etc. Just looks like him.

Thread Information