Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: OMG, Drummond or Lillard - What Could Have Been

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    so Rivers is officially a bust huh?

good to know for the 99,9% of us who have yet to see him play in a hornets uniform.... in the 99.9% of games he has left to play in a hornets uniform....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duckodile.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	4358
    In the spirit of going off-topic, here's a Duckodile

I really really really like how Perry Jones is looking...
    Looking like LebronJAmes today the way he was playing..

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    I really really really like how Perry Jones is looking...
    Looking like LebronJAmes today the way he was playing..
    I KNOW. I wanted that dude at the tenth spot but we passed him up. That made me mad cause i knew he was going to do well. I know it's preseason but still. We'd have a better chance of starting him at the 3 than Aminu, don't you think??
    Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duckodile.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	4358
    In the spirit of going off-topic, here's a Duckodile
    Ewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by Razorpens View Post
    I KNOW. I wanted that dude at the tenth spot but we passed him up. That made me mad cause i knew he was going to do well. I know it's preseason but still. We'd have a better chance of starting him at the 3 than Aminu, don't you think??
    He would of been great for us, 6'11 SF that has an overall well rounded game. Would of filled up that missing SF spot perfectly..
    I blame Terrance Jones for talking smack about him all draft combine.. thats why he fell that low!
    Thunder should trade him though, cos he aint gooing to be able to seek his full potential there

I think PJ3 would have been a great pick up at the 10th pick. Especially since X and Aminu are projects right now or possibly not in future plans. Playing behind Durantula will be a great learning experience for PJ3.

PJ3 had the knee issues that's why he was toxic during the draft. Not sure how much there is to that medical report. Many said his knee won't last 4 years.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    When you've got DeJuan Blair playing without ACLs, Tyson Chandler winning DPOYs when his toe supposedly had some degenerative condition, medical science has shown it sometimes underestimates what the human body is capable of enduring and adapting too.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    When you've got DeJuan Blair playing without ACLs, Tyson Chandler winning DPOYs when his toe supposedly had some degenerative condition, medical science has shown it sometimes underestimates what the human body is capable of enduring and adapting too.
    But with Blair slipping to the second round, Chandler getting traded to the Mavs for chump change and Perry Jones slipping to OKC in the draft, GM's continue to prove that they are extremely scared of injuries, often to the point of harming the franchise.

To me after top 7(maybe top 15 in this deep draft) you aren't expecting much from players anyways. With a top 15 pick I would have taken PJ3. You can throw Sullinger in there as well.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    To be fair, Blair slipped because of worries of how long he would be effective without having ACL's.

lol @ this whole thread
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar

Speaking of Drummond...

Thread Information