.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 99 of 99

Thread: Hornets TV Schedule {merged}

  1. #76
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    I have heard and the sound is nothing.

    I think they are arguing about how to place it more than if, but that is reasoned speculation, not any `word'.
    __________
    "Aime la vérité, mais pardonne à l'erreur." - François-Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

  2. #77
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,687
    So I don't understand. Is the fact that the game is on NBATV going to black it out here on FSNO? Or vice versa?
    Wherehappens.

  3. #78
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    So I don't understand. Is the fact that the game is on NBATV going to black it out here on FSNO? Or vice versa?
    If you have FSNO on Cox NBATV will prob be blacked out.

  4. #79
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,687
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    If you have FSNO on Cox NBATV will prob be blacked out.
    UVerse with AT&T. I'm just trying to make sure it's on. NBATV is covered on UVerse but I don't have the package.

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    UVerse with AT&T. I'm just trying to make sure it's on. NBATV is covered on UVerse but I don't have the package.
    if you don't have FSNO and you live in the region it will be blacked out on NBA tv and you won't catch it.

  6. #81
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    if you don't have FSNO and you live in the region it will be blacked out on NBA tv and you won't catch it.
    As far as I've heard, we'll get FSNO in place of FSSW like everyone else.

  7. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    As far as I've heard, we'll get FSNO in place of FSSW like everyone else.
    you will but I was just pointing out none of us will be watching on nbatv unless we are out of the region

  8. #83
    I see a FSNORHD on DirecTV, which I'm guessing is Fox Sports New Orleans HD, but I can't see it. Says I'm not subscribed. I have the Choice package. Is it channel 668?

  9. #84
    I paid $179 for NBA League Pass, but it would cost me roughly $90 a month extra to get the package that includes NBATV. So it looks like I'll have to stream the team's first game of the season.

  10. #85
    Is FSNORHD Fox Sports North? I'm reading that it should be 667, which says it's Comcast Sports.

    ...

  11. #86
    Found it on Wiki...

    Satellite
    DirecTV (US) 678 (SD)
    678-1 (HD)

  12. #87
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,687
    To those with AT&T UVerse in NO:

    Looks like we're going to be on channel 1758 called FSWHa3 as in FSN Southwest HD Alternate 3. It's off air up until 7:30 Wed with Hornets pregame and the Hornets game at 8. Which is... wrong if it's central time.

  13. #88
    Hall of Famer HalfBreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Orleans East
    Posts
    518
    I'm in New Orleans and on cox my tv show FSN and they are showing the Mavericks game. I don't understand

  14. #89
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,592
    Still nothing with Charter.

  15. #90
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreed View Post
    I'm in New Orleans and on cox my tv show FSN and they are showing the Mavericks game. I don't understand
    Have you looked at the channel to see if the programming matches the guide?

    Or do you just want a guide that says what you want?

  16. #91
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    I just put it on my Cox 38. My guide says Texas Christian at Oklahoma State and when I put it on, that's what's on. And oddly enough Joel Meyers is commentating.

  17. #92
    I have Dish, and live in Illinois, so I will have no problem getting the game on NBATV. I was wondering what channel the pre games will be aired on. I have looked through my guide, and do not see any channel FSNO. Also looked at Friday's listings, and nothing Hornets related on my guide. The games are airing on NBATV, or NBALP, but would like to watch pregame as well.

    Anyone have any clue regarding Dish?

  18. #93
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    I have Dish, and live in Illinois, so I will have no problem getting the game on NBATV. I was wondering what channel the pre games will be aired on. I have looked through my guide, and do not see any channel FSNO. Also looked at Friday's listings, and nothing Hornets related on my guide. The games are airing on NBATV, or NBALP, but would like to watch pregame as well.

    Anyone have any clue regarding Dish?
    Would you be able to see FSNO in Illinois without League Pass?

    ETA: In the past, pregames would be on the local channel.

  19. #94
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    Dish is in.

    Also, that's one program. Looking over the weekend and noting SEC ball instead of big 12 might have been helpful.

    Or just realizing that today is not tomorrow and there should be no expectation of the world placating unfounded fears about something suppised to happen tomorrow not having happened early.

    So... wait.

    Yes, it may get screwed up, but the deal is done. Chill out.

  20. #95
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    I'm expecting it to all be corrected tomorrow. They said the 31st so we'll see on the 31st.

    Also, I wonder if they'll re-air the games at midnight or 1am like CST did in the past. ???

  21. #96
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,687
    Why are you so irritable the past two days 42? It's not unreasonable for people to be uneasy about not knowing what channel the season opener is going to be on the day before it happens.

    Imagine if that happened for the Saints opener or something, the city would lose it's mind calling and protesting the NFL

  22. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Would you be able to see FSNO in Illinois without League Pass?

    ETA: In the past, pregames would be on the local channel.
    Yeah, I can watch the pre-game shows for all the NBA team's broadcasts, but once the game starts, the game is not available for viewing in my area. I then turn to the games on NBALP.

  23. #98
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    Yeah, I can watch the pre-game shows for all the NBA team's broadcasts, but once the game starts, the game is not available for viewing in my area. I then turn to the games on NBALP.
    Wow. That's really cool. I'm assuming the pregame show will also be on FSNO.

  24. #99
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    Other FS did at least some replays. I like them.

    As far as irritable goes, I'm not. People pre-freaking about the TV are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •