Pelicans Report

Thread: Gameday Thread: Magic vs Hornets

Gameday Thread: Magic vs Hornets

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Now playing some XV to pump me up for the first game in a new era of Hornets!

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

RESPECT DA KID!!! Contributor BigChris504's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Now playing some XV to pump me up for the first game in a new era of Hornets!

I'm going to have to get on XV dude sound pretty good, I been bumping the entire black hippy group, Jay Elect, and for some strange reason I been listening to old Freeway lately. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigChris504 View Post
    I'm going to have to get on XV dude sound pretty good, I been bumping the entire black hippy group, Jay Elect, and for some strange reason I been listening to old Freeway lately. LOL
    Dude everyone u listed i love. Jay Elect been lazy lately, but K. Dot album seems like classic material. But XV is the most undderated out right now. His production team, his mixtape themes, wordplay, and overall what he stand sofr (everyday rejected nerd from the "cool") is amazing. I PM u some of his great music bro. I thank u will really dig it, his music grows on u heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Dude everyone u listed i love. Jay Elect been lazy lately, but K. Dot album seems like classic material. But XV is the most undderated out right now. His production team, his mixtape themes, wordplay, and overall what he stand sofr (everyday rejected nerd from the "cool") is amazing. I PM u some of his great music bro. I thank u will really dig it, his music grows on u heavy.
    I will go as far to say, that Jay Elect could have become one of the greatest rappers EVER but dudes work ethic is very questionable last I heard he was somewhere in London. (I don't know what he doing) But pm me that XV fox.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I will go as far to say, that Jay Elect could have become one of the greatest rappers EVER but dudes work ethic is very questionable last I heard he was somewhere in London. (I don't know what he doing) But pm me that XV fox.
    It's bizarre. He finished Act II a while ago but it hasn't dropped for some reason.

But. If THIS is what we got to look forward to...

Instant classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    It's bizarre. He finished Act II a while ago but it hasn't dropped for some reason.

But. If THIS is what we got to look forward to...

Instant classic.
    He the truth for real Eman......... But when it comes to work ethic, he's a real N word.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    DAVIS! Blockin' dunkin' ballin' shot callin' 20 inch something or other blade! AGH!

He the truth for real Eman......... But when it comes to work ethic, he's a real N word.
    Question: Why is common not considered one of the top rappers. I love **** ****.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    DAVIS! Blockin' dunkin' ballin' shot callin' 20 inch something or other blade! AGH!
    thats exactly how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Question: Why is common not considered one of the top rappers. I love **** ****.
    Its crazy but out of all the rappers I listen to, I just never gave Common a chance for some reason.

We seriously need to have a Thoughts about Rappers Sticky thread or somewhere y'all can direct conversation. Maybe it is because there has been a lack of stuff to talk about but every thread is seemingly turning into this. Keep Gameday thread about game not which rapper could should or would be greatest ever.

Its crazy but out of all the rappers I listen to, I just never gave Common a chance for some reason.
    Deep cuts, the corner, testify etc... As a white guy, i feel like it's real **** lol..

Quote Originally Posted by goat gorilla View Post
    We seriously need to have a Thoughts about Rappers Sticky thread or somewhere y'all can direct conversation. Maybe it is because there has been a lack of stuff to talk about but every thread is seemingly turning into this. Keep Gameday thread about game not which rapper could should or would be greatest ever.
    Pass, thanks for the suggestion tho

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    2012 hipster "dude common, you need to listen to 2 chains".....

common is one of the top 20-30 best rappers of all time, but in these times, people like him dont get credit anymore

Sorry Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    2012 hipster "dude common, you need to listen to 2 chains".....

common is one of the top 20-30 best rappers of all time, but in these times, people like him dont get credit anymore
    I listened to 2 chainz, ghetto AF, but not real ****... all i want for my birfday is a big booty hoe... There was lime 2 songs i liked.

Ok cool sweet epic swag you guys are tight lets have real talk no homo

Classic

Womp womp

Thread Information