Pelicans Report

Thread: Excited!

Excited!

I don't care that it's a preseason game, I'm pumped for tomorrow! It will be the first proper look we've had at the team playing together, and of course, we get to see Davis and Rivers debut. I imagine guys like Aminu, Miller and Henry will get plenty of minutes to try and prove their worth. Here's hoping the guys can show what they're made of

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno_33 NOLA View Post
    I don't care that it's a preseason game, I'm pumped for tomorrow! It will be the first proper look we've had at the team playing together, and of course, we get to see Davis and Rivers debut. I imagine guys like Aminu, Miller and Henry will get plenty of minutes to try and prove their worth. Here's hoping the guys can show what they're made of
    NBA.com isn't going to stream it, is it?

Otherwise, I can always go to some other website to watch the game.

It's going to be legit!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    NBA.com isn't going to stream it, is it?
    Doubt it. It's on NBA tv and league pass though

Okay. It's going to be crazy to see Anthony Davis walk on the court rocking the Hornets jersey. I'm even more psyched to see him and Rivers on the floor together. We'll also get a first look at how Anderson and Lopez fit on our team. Too many things to look forward to......

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    I'm even more psyched to see him and Rivers on the floor together.
    Amen, it's good that they're playing a fairly lame team to start off with. Davis could have a more difficult match up than the Magic frontline haha

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

In other news. This Nuggets-Clippers game is crazy entertaining for a preseason game

why is Rudy fernandez signed for Real Madrid his a good player.. as if no NBA team picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    why is Rudy fernandez signed for Real Madrid his a good player.. as if no NBA team picked him up.
    He ended up being a drama bomb and overall bad character guy to have on your team. More importantly, Real Madrid is paying him more than any NBA team would.

So, something that always gets me excited for basketball:

is gordon gonna play or is he resting his knee ?

What time is it on???????
    "We may raise some eyebrows, but we're not in this to get excited or raise eyebrows." - Monty Williams

2:30pm ET. 1:30 CT.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Can someone please PM me a good link? As of now I dont have the NBA channel anymore.

Anybody know if there'll be any radio coverage today? If not, hopefully the magic will cover it so I can pull the stream from my phone
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Damn. I'm trying to catch the Celts game, and NBA TV is saying "The game currently being telecast on NBA TV is not available in your area due to contractual restrictions." I'm guessing it'll read the same when the Hornets are on. Guess I'll have to find a link.

Thank you HunnyB!!!

Thread Information