Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just got NBA 2k13, the Hornets are so fun to play with!

We enter the dead zone! Contributor accfsu34's Avatar

Re: Just got NBA 2k13, the Hornets are so fun to play with!

Quote Originally Posted by geauxbama View Post
    UGGHHH I hate the new controls. Juts lost to the nets. Why fix whats not broken. I fricken loved the shot stick. Now I probably wont play online because cheesers jus gunna press "X" with Kobe and theres nothing you can do about it.
    You can change it to where u use LT and the shot stick to do dribble moves, and keep the shot stick the same as previous years...

Unconquered
    2011-2012 revised, NFC south standings:

1. Tampa Bay: 11-5 y
    2. New Orleans: 9-7
    3. ATL: 7-9
    4. carolina: 6-10

I downloaded the update but my game is still crashing when I click quit after my player games.

Eric Gordon is really realistic in this game.. he has missed 30 games in two season because of a sore knee injury..

I stomped a dude online. I had the Hornets he had the Celtics.... Rondo couldn't handle Rivers. I love the team on the game this year but where is D.Miller?

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar
    The shot stick is still there. I learner this too. If you have a 360, just hold LT and the shot stick is normal. If you have a ps3, hold L2. I was confused as well, but the shot stick is still there.

I'm not making a serious MyCareer until they fix the "run plays glitch". So annoying when my teams' PG just dribbles out the shot clock and puts up garbage shots.
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Rivers is FOOLISH in this game, pretty much guaranteed that either him or Gordon will go off in a game and then Davis and Anderson are always good for about 15-20 each. Davis is a lot faster than other centers and its great to run the break with him.

Quote Originally Posted by cmac81 View Post
    Rivers is FOOLISH in this game, pretty much guaranteed that either him or Gordon will go off in a game and then Davis and Anderson are always good for about 15-20 each. Davis is a lot faster than other centers and its great to run the break with him.
    i know rivers is a volume scorer, thats why. Don't fool with the heat any body can use them and win
    Ballin

Thread Information