Pelicans Report

Thread: Hornets247 Media Day stories

Blog Entries

Hornets247 Media Day stories

Mostly original stuff. I stay away from the piles of people since that stuff will get covered anyway. 1 on 1's with Vasquez, Thomas, Aminu, and Mason Jr.

Interesting stuff: Lots of them fish together. Lance claims to be the best. Mason Jr. has a funny fishing joke. Aminu reflects on making the Olmypics (for a country he's never actually been to, which I found interesting). Vasquez tells me that he won't be satisfied unless he one day leads Venezuela to the Olympics.

Here's the link--
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

This is easily one of my absolute favorite articles you guys have written. I am a sucker for stories like these. Makes it even easier to cheer for the players on my team when I get to know parts of their personalities and interests like this. Love it!

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    It's so nice to have genuinely good guys on your team. As a fan we have no bearing on whether they are just total morons or not and we have some class acts (even Rivers as much as I hate to say it as a Heels fan).
    Wherehappens.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Thanks for the work you guys put in, Joe.
    @DanielVeuleman

240+ Views on the thread and only 3 replies...smh...Anyway, thanks for posting this and thanks for all of your hard work Joe.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Great read! Thanks for getting all this!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Very good read as usual. I used to read hornets247 way more often than I do now, but hopefully since the season is getting underway I'll get back into the habit.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce06 View Post
    240+ Views on the thread and only 3 replies...smh...Anyway, thanks for posting this and thanks for all of your hard work Joe.
    It was a very enjoyable read, but are you really upset that more people aren't discussing Lance Thomas' love of fishing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    It was a very enjoyable read, but are you really upset that more people aren't discussing Lance Thomas' love of fishing?
    Haha. It's not exactly controversial.

Thanks for the kind words, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    I didn't say that anyone had to discuss anything. All I said was that if ovre 240 people are going to read his post on media day coverage then they could at least say thanks. Had there been no coverage or stories from media day people on here would have been moaning and complaining. It's a simple gesture.

Thread Information