Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: NBATV Real Training Camp with the Hornets

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I mean it's not like players aren't going to make mistakes in practice. That is where the coaches want to see mistakes made so they can correct it. Lebron got dunked on by a kid in college or high school was it? Didn't seem to effect him much going forward.

Re: NBATV Real Training Camp with the Hornets

^ Jordan Crawford, iirc

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, and while LeBron didn't let that bother him, Crawford has turned it into an NBA career!

Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    Lopez just needed Anthony Davis backing him up rather than Ryan Anderson. AD23 would have swatted Monty's pass away.
    I will rather think he is teaching AD post moves like that. Its exactly what Davis and this team needs down there.

So does anyone have a recording of the practice; no NBA TV here, and my stream wasn't working.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Yeah, and while LeBron didn't let that bother him, Crawford has turned it into an NBA career!
    True, but go look at his stats, not like he is a bum he has been pretty good. But at the time the video came out, he was nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBrow View Post
    True, but go look at his stats, not like he is a bum he has been pretty good. But at the time the video came out, he was nothing special.
    I know he's young, but as of now his shooting percentage is low and he doesn't do much besides volume score. But that could mostly be the result of the team he plays for.

If you play basketball enough, you get dunked on.. even in a rec league.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Just remembered that Solomon Alabi looked real solid yesterday. Monty gave him a pointer or two, and he took it will. Monty said he has to get his hands up on passes in the lane, and the guy swatted away like 2-3 passes after that. I hope he makes the roster - real nice potential.

Thread Information