Pelicans Report

Thread: NBA League Pass

NBA League Pass

I just got set up with my NBA League Pass this season.. definitely pumped for the upcoming Hornets season! i got the regular league pass thru Verizon FiOS this year. the past 3 years i was using NBA League Pass Broadband, but i finally got fed up with the choppyness on my computer. any complaints with the TV version in recent yrs???

How much was it?

When I used to buy League Pass I loved it. Had no complaints.

NBALP is my best friend once the NBA season starts! Love watching games from 6:00 until 12:00 every night.

Wish ALL the games were broadcasted in HD. I have League Pass through Dishnetwork, and about half the games have been in HD the last four seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by QPon20 View Post
    How much was it?
    $179

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I just got set up with my NBA League Pass this season.. definitely pumped for the upcoming Hornets season! i got the regular league pass thru Verizon FiOS this year. the past 3 years i was using NBA League Pass Broadband, but i finally got fed up with the choppyness on my computer. any complaints with the TV version in recent yrs???
    Just two things: 1.) The feed that you get is usually the opposing team's feed. Rarely was the CST feed shown, regardless of whether the game was home or away. That may change this season with FoxSportsNewOrleans as the FSN feeds are generally widely shown on all of the sports packages. Not sure if the same applied for the online version.
    2.) the NBA turned over management of NBALP to Turner Sports and they often block the commercials and either run generic "Buy NBALP" ads or just have a static screen with stats. I prefer how the other leagues (NHL,MLS, etc.) do it and simply show the entire broadcast beginning to end, unedited.

Thread Information