Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND

Just purchased it - All games, teams and playoffs for season 2012/13 - $187 US ($180 AUS)

NBA League Pass - Help for an Australian

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post
    Just purchased it - All games, teams and playoffs for season 2012/13 - $187 US ($180 AUS)

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this was clarified earlier but I'm a huge hornets/NBA fan and I have finally decided to purchase broadband NBA League Pass for season 2012/13.

I am living in Australia so this is obviously the best way to catch all the NBA action, I ahve a few questions which i am seeking help with first:
    1) Do I have to subscribe to just one team or can I watch all teams?
    2) If I miss a game live (as will be the case with most as I work when they are usually played) can I watch it as a replay at a later date?
    3) Does the League Pass also include the playoffs?
    4) How much bandwidth does watching one game usually use up?
    5) What is the best way to stream the games from a stand alone PC which is hooked up to my broadband via wireless router and my separate 50 inch plasma screen? I'd much rather watch it on the big screen than my smaller computer monitor.

Thanks guys

Mike - Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Mik80 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this was clarified earlier but I'm a huge hornets/NBA fan and I have finally decided to purchase broadband NBA League Pass for season 2012/13.

I am living in Australia so this is obviously the best way to catch all the NBA action, I ahve a few questions which i am seeking help with first:
    1) Do I have to subscribe to just one team or can I watch all teams?
    2) If I miss a game live (as will be the case with most as I work when they are usually played) can I watch it as a replay at a later date?
    3) Does the League Pass also include the playoffs?
    4) How much bandwidth does watching one game usually use up?
    5) What is the best way to stream the games from a stand alone PC which is hooked up to my broadband via wireless router and my separate 50 inch plasma screen? I'd much rather watch it on the big screen than my smaller computer monitor.

Thanks guys

Mike - Australia

1. You only have the option to watch all the teams.....you dont get a choice this year like last year.
    2. Yes to replay and yes to later date
    3. Yes it includes all playoff games.
    4. 3-3.5GB
    5. Not Sure about this im not that tech savvy. Sorry!

BTW.....use the promotion code which gets you 15% off : NBAP15GTX354 ( I think it still works)

Definately worth buying league pass, had it now for the last 3 seasons and have had no issues the past few years with it. About watching it on your TV the best way I find is to A) either have a laptop that you can just connect a HDMI cable from the laptop into your Tv to watch it. Thats what ive been doing for a while now and there is no loss of quality when you have it running through your computer. Or B) If you have a 360 or PS3 connect your computer up to the console and stream it through your Tv like that. Or if you have a desktop computer close to your TV just once again use a HDMI cord, you can get a 10m+ length now. You can buy really cheap ones of Ebay for like 90% cheaper then at a store like harvey norman or dick smith where you can be charged like $40 for a 3m HDMI cable. Hope that helps a bit.

Re: NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND

Monoprice.com is the place to buy cables. In the states, at least.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

1. You only have the option to watch all the teams.....you dont get a choice this year like last year.
    2. Yes to replay and yes to later date
    3. Yes it includes all playoff games.
    4. 3-3.5GB
    5. Not Sure about this im not that tech savvy. Sorry!

BTW.....use the promotion code which gets you 15% off : NBAP15GTX354 ( I think it still works)

Is this only international broadband? US League pass let me choose 5 teams.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Re: NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND

^ yeah, they are all from AU.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Aussie_hornet,

Where did you see the Post season package? I bought the regular only and it was $180. Is it an Australia-only deal?

Quote Originally Posted by hornets4ever View Post
    Hi Aussie_hornet,

Where did you see the Post season package? I bought the regular only and it was $180. Is it an Australia-only deal?
    It's a League Pass International only thing.

^ What they said!

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    It's a League Pass International only thing.

Thanks Kibner. Where did you guys see the price of $180 AUS? I see PER SEASON AUD$221.08* (USD$219.99)

NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND

Quote Originally Posted by hornets4ever View Post
    Thanks Kibner. Where did you guys see the price of $180 AUS? I see PER SEASON AUD$221.08* (USD$219.99)
    That was a promo that expired on the 1st of Oct

Thread Information