I'm not sure if this was clarified earlier but I'm a huge hornets/NBA fan and I have finally decided to purchase broadband NBA League Pass for season 2012/13.
I am living in Australia so this is obviously the best way to catch all the NBA action, I ahve a few questions which i am seeking help with first:
1) Do I have to subscribe to just one team or can I watch all teams?
2) If I miss a game live (as will be the case with most as I work when they are usually played) can I watch it as a replay at a later date?
3) Does the League Pass also include the playoffs?
4) How much bandwidth does watching one game usually use up?
5) What is the best way to stream the games from a stand alone PC which is hooked up to my broadband via wireless router and my separate 50 inch plasma screen? I'd much rather watch it on the big screen than my smaller computer monitor.
Mike - Australia