This will be my first time I will purchase this league pass and was wondering if someone can help me out?
BTW I live in Melbourne, Australia so I'm not sure if this is different for US customers.
1. Can you watch games on any computer or does it have to be watched on the computer you activated your account from?
2. Is it worth buying now (5 teams - $119.99 AUS) or waiting until the season starts?
3. Will all 82 games the Hornets play be available to watch or only the games which are on television?
4. Will I be able to watch the Pre-season games starting October 7?
5. Can I watch the games more than once?
6. Can I go back to games I have already watched from the start of the season if I choose?
7. Does it include playoff games if the 5 teams I choose make the playoffs?
Thanks all for your help!