Pelicans Report

Thread: Cox No Longer a Crescent City Champion

Cox No Longer a Crescent City Champion

No surprise here since they no longer hold the TV rights. They are still listed as a team sponsor.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the Saints/Hornets staff to get new major sponsors on board.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Even if you have cable by Cox can you still watch the Hornets game on Fox? If so what's taht channel number?

They haven't been for a couple of months now. Same with 7UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Even if you have cable by Cox can you still watch the Hornets game on Fox? If so what's taht channel number?
    This is what I'm most worried about. Would suck to not see any games this year because I have TV with Cox.

Cox has been a CCC up until recently.

Fox makes the show. Cox makes it appear in your house. The Cox are that would like to make shows is not going to stop the other part from distributing shows. Think of all the shows that CST did not stop Cox from distributing.

I am guessing 38 or 1038 (Fox Sports Southwest) will turn into Fox Sports NOLA.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    I'm wondering this myself. I live in south alabama, and have Mediacom Cable. I'm like, 4-5 hours from NOLA so you'd think I could watch the games in my area.

Thread Information