Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Akward hilarious New Anthony davis interview video

Lupe has threatened to quit hip hop before. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    Lupe has threatened to quit hip hop before. We'll see.
    Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if this was used to drum up sales for Food and Liquor 2. I'm still buying it though, the first singles off it have been great.

You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

Quote Originally Posted by SdotPaul504 View Post
    Would have looke better in a Texans cap
    Get out.

Quote Originally Posted by crthomps View Post
    Get out.
    this.
    looking for team to bandwagon, pls help

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onpointlikecp3 View Post
    Let me preface this by sating: I like Hopsin, I think Ill Mind 5 was a masterpiece. However, he does a real track like that, and then releases Sag My Pants, which is ultra hipster rap, and I hate that stuff. Ill Mind 4 and 5 were great though.
    Sag my pants was released way before Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5. Like 08 I think and IMH5 dropped just a few months ago, he said he completely changed and realized hip-hop is a scary place. He said something about get closer to God and don't do what the rappers do in there songs because its what they want them to do. He went on a complete rant saying he never realized how good God is until he seen how real "The Evil man." Lol something scared him, so now he says this will be his last album but he will continue to make mix tapes for his fans. And he plans to move to Alaska and just skate. Weird right? Then he kept tweeting a Dave Chappelle interview. Lol I love Hop and the whole Funk Volume crew because the positivity they present.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Hip pop sucks period. And it's because of the new generation. Thats why I only listen to Tupac, Big K R I T, Hopsin and Dizzy Wright.
    Do yourself a favor, and also listen to DIEMON.

But yeah, kinda scary that dude is cool with Keef.

i want to **** that chick.. thats what i got out of the video

H
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    This. I also have a thing for Asian chicks lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    I wanted to eat scones with her and watch a TV show that doesn't last longer than 2 seasons on the "telly" Man, british people blow. (UNLESS THEY'RE HORNETS FANS, THEN THEY'RE OKAY)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    H

This. I also have a thing for Asian chicks lol
    Same here man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sag my pants was released way before Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5. Like 08 I think and IMH5 dropped just a few months ago, he said he completely changed and realized hip-hop is a scary place. He said something about get closer to God and don't do what the rappers do in there songs because its what they want them to do. He went on a complete rant saying he never realized how good God is until he seen how real "The Evil man." Lol something scared him, so now he says this will be his last album but he will continue to make mix tapes for his fans. And he plans to move to Alaska and just skate. Weird right? Then he kept tweeting a Dave Chappelle interview. Lol I love Hop and the whole Funk Volume crew because the positivity they present.
    Trell, your making me a proud young man! I'm pleased to hear the younger generation is not all brainwashed to mainstream America and society cool standards. You give me faith man! Lead your generation into righteousness and good music bro. You should chill with my crew! Also I would die for Hip Hop, ima young producer. So if you kno anyone who share our same view and passion, tell them I'm down for a production/music crew. Hit me up if ur interested. Also check out XV and Ab Soul. Good RnB artists are Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, and my wife Jhene Aiko!
    Last edited by Silverfoxx; 09-07-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Trell, your making me a proud young man! I'm pleased to hear the younger generation is not all brainwashed to mainstream America and society cool standards. You give me faith man! Lead your generation into righteousness and good music bro. You should chill with my crew! Also I would die for Hip Hop, ima young producer. So if you kno anyone who share our same view and passion, tell them I'm down for a production/music crew. Hit me up if ur interested. Also check out XV and Ab Soul. Good RnB artists are Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, and my wife Jhene Aiko!
    Thanks man, much appreciated. So far I chilled with rhyming and been focusing on dancing and practicing acting to get into NOCCA. I will love to get beter with beat making and creating new sounds. But I laid off for now. I hope and dream to get into USC, UCLA or any universitie/college in LA so I can chase my dream as a entertainer. Also I love Franky, one of my favorite songs is Super Rich Kids ft Earl Sweatshirt who have that sick flow. But my mom have me laying off to focus on going in my senior year and follow through with graduating. But NOCCA then college is the goal, but I will surely contact you in th summer to see what can happpen, my rhymes isn't dominant like I want it. I will get better when the rust is knocked off lol. Thanks for the compliments.

Thanks man, much appreciated. So far I chilled with rhyming and been focusing on dancing and practicing acting to get into NOCCA. I will love to get beter with beat making and creating new sounds. But I laid off for now. I hope and dream to get into USC, UCLA or any universitie/college in LA so I can chase my dream as a entertainer. Also I love Franky, one of my favorite songs is Super Rich Kids ft Earl Sweatshirt who have that sick flow. But my mom have me laying off to focus on going in my senior year and follow through with graduating. But NOCCA then college is the goal, but I will surely contact you in th summer to see what can happpen, my rhymes isn't dominant like I want it. I will get better when the rust is knocked off lol. Thanks for the compliments.
    Awesome lil bro keep me informed.... and stay focused in school in school man, it will bring you a long way.

Lecrae and Trip Lee, nuf' said. I like them and Lupe, because their lyrics aren't just about money, girls, cars, clothes, and all that junk. They have to put some thought onto what they say.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

If any of you are a fan of good rap, but with a good message, check out Lecrae's new album "Gravity".

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    If any of you are a fan of good rap, but with a good message, check out Lecrae's new album "Gravity".
    Church Clothes was tough!!!!!

Church Clothes was tough!!!!!
    Yes it was!!! He is just as good as most of the mainstream rappers, at least in my view.

Bangin interviewer. Damn.

Thread Information