Pelicans Report

Thread: Talent beats morality,and always will.

The Opinion Business Contributor gerryv's Avatar

NFL Talent beats morality,and always will.

The Dallas Cowboys will do whatever it can to make sure Dez Bryant will be around to help them win football games.Get a load of all the rules he has to follow to remain a Cowboy...of course they know he will help them win games.

Sources say some of the rules Bryant must abide are as follows:

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;

Taylor: Jerry's Way Or The Highway
    If Dez Bryant is unable to succeed on the field -- or off -- under these rules, then it'll be time for Dallas to move on, Jean-Jacques Taylor writes. Story

• Graziano: Rules are the right move
    • Cowboys blog | ESPN Dallas

• No drinking alcohol.

• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.

• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.

• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Thats some funny stuff!
    1-What does not move is dead.What has speed,and mobilty has more possibilities,more life...quickness creates luck.

2- Your Defense is only as good as your HELP/ROTATING defenders.

3-Games are won while the ball is in the air.

4- You design your roster to win a 7 game series not a one game confrontation.

He's going to get fed up with these rules eventually even though it's for the best in his case. He'll fly off the handle, need a major event to change him. This is childish for grown men that get millions.

Big question is this: Do you think the Saints would put up with a talented player like this in this way?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Thread Information