Pelicans Report

Thread: Season 2 - Week 22 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Season 2 - Week 22 Results

0-3, Wooh.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

It's pretty depressing that i'm 0-8 versus the Spurs. Don't get it at all.

2 - 2. Double digit victories against Raptors and Clippers and 2 point loss vs Wiz (Kobe had to hit a buzzer beater for the W) and 5 point loss to Mavs. That game against the Wizards was huge, half a game up on the Pacers but he has the Spurs twice out of his last 3 games and they have home court to fight for.
    #FREEQUAIL

Even if i'm lucky enough to win my conference finals, no chance against los spurs

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    2 - 2. Double digit victories against Raptors and Clippers and 2 point loss vs Wiz (Kobe had to hit a buzzer beater for the W) and 5 point loss to Mavs. That game against the Wizards was huge, half a game up on the Pacers but he has the Spurs twice out of his last 3 games and they have home court to fight for.
    That final shot was huge. With Grant already out with 6 fouls, Kobe just saved the game

Now who said he's not even gonna make the all-nba 3rd team?

Then again my 3rd option, Corliss Williamson is out for 22 days. I just can't Get a break with all these injuries
    Last edited by janjanjanjan3; 08-27-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Went 1-1. The Wizards overwhelmed me in the 2nd half. I was up by 8 at halftime and they outscored me by 25 in the 2nd half including 15 in the 4th.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Hall of Famer
    Ugh, 4 straight losses. Unless I get lucky enough to face the Spurs in the playoffs, looks like I'll be a one-and-done team. Mark Jackson's injury really ruined any shot I had at seriously contending.

HR Sim League

I don't feel that bad losing to the Wizards. They've been playing extremely well lately.

I play a lot of contenders now. 10 games in 10 days. War of attrition. I wonder if those teams will rest starters to avoid injuries.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    LOL man, my team is pulling a GOLDEN STATE-esque tank job... GUYS WHAT ARE YOU TANKING FOR, WE DONT HAVE DRAFT PICKS lol

Wait, Michael Bradley Strained Knee... out for 3 more games... NO WONDER I LOST BOTH MY GAMES :|

3-0. Best sim ive had since the very first week of the season. Very tight race for the last couple playoff spots..bad news is that Vlade got hurt and is done for the next 11 days. We'll see how this goes, the odds arent in my favor
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

3 wins! good sim for Rip

Quote Originally Posted by PP3istheMVP View Post
    3-0. Best sim ive had since the very first week of the season. Very tight race for the last couple playoff spots..bad news is that Vlade got hurt and is done for the next 11 days. We'll see how this goes, the odds arent in my favor
    May the odds be forever in your favor

/Hunger Games

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    3 wins! good sim for Rip
    Yeah... I got slammed by you! lol

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    LOL man, my team is pulling a GOLDEN STATE-esque tank job... GUYS WHAT ARE YOU TANKING FOR, WE DONT HAVE DRAFT PICKS lol
    KEEP IT UP BROSKI

4th seed, 3-0 without Shareef. Demolished the Grizz, beat LA on the road, put 120 on the Warriors and Allen finally broke 50. GO SONICS!

3-1..beat spurs by 1

i love the atlantic division
    Last edited by bojangles837; 08-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Wow, my team must have saw all the second rounders I've gotten before the deadline because we've won like 1 game since then lol. At the same time I'm getting my chemistry right and know what what kind of team I can build into a winner in the future.
    Last edited by wuggie; 08-27-2012 at 03:25 PM.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    4th seed, 3-0 without Shareef. Demolished the Grizz, beat LA on the road, put 120 on the Warriors and Allen finally broke 50. GO SONICS!
    Make Shareef your 6th man!

Jimmy J gives you better perimeter shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Wow, my team must have saw all the second rounders I've gotten before the deadline because we've won like 1 game since then lol. At the same time I'm getting my chemistry right and know what what kind of team I can build into a winner in the future.
    Hahaha same here dude

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    So the regular season will end tonight/today and we will have a taste of who will be in the lottery. Also is anyone interested in starting some kind of victory thing for the championship? And something after every finals win? We have the First Take show and if we add something like a Sportcenter special or something showing parades and suprised players and who stepped up nd stuff like that. And talk about the whole season and who shouldve won MVP and etc. Anyone interested?

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    So the regular season will end tonight/today and we will have a taste of who will be in the lottery. Also is anyone interested in starting some kind of victory thing for the championship? And something after every finals win? We have the First Take show and if we add something like a Sportcenter special or something showing parades and suprised players and who stepped up nd stuff like that. And talk about the whole season and who shouldve won MVP and etc. Anyone interested?
    I like that idea Trell.

We need a new power rankings!!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Thread Information