.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Season 2 - Week 22 Results

  1. #1
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,938

    Season 2 - Week 22 Results

    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  2. #2
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,885
    0-3, Wooh.

  3. #3
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,885
    It's pretty depressing that i'm 0-8 versus the Spurs. Don't get it at all.

  4. #4
    2 - 2. Double digit victories against Raptors and Clippers and 2 point loss vs Wiz (Kobe had to hit a buzzer beater for the W) and 5 point loss to Mavs. That game against the Wizards was huge, half a game up on the Pacers but he has the Spurs twice out of his last 3 games and they have home court to fight for.
    #FREEQUAIL

  5. #5
    All-Star Zolinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    314
    Even if i'm lucky enough to win my conference finals, no chance against los spurs
    PR SIM LEAGUE - Cleveland Cavaliers

    2000/01 Finalist *** 2001/02 Best Eastern record *** No longer a proud owner of Timmy D

    Starting Five: PG Eric Snow | SG Lou Williams | SF Josh Howard | PF Pau Gasol | C Mehmet Okur

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    2 - 2. Double digit victories against Raptors and Clippers and 2 point loss vs Wiz (Kobe had to hit a buzzer beater for the W) and 5 point loss to Mavs. That game against the Wizards was huge, half a game up on the Pacers but he has the Spurs twice out of his last 3 games and they have home court to fight for.
    That final shot was huge. With Grant already out with 6 fouls, Kobe just saved the game

    Now who said he's not even gonna make the all-nba 3rd team?

    Then again my 3rd option, Corliss Williamson is out for 22 days. I just can't Get a break with all these injuries
    Last edited by janjanjanjan3; 08-27-2012 at 11:02 AM.

    HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

  7. #7
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,747
    Went 1-1. The Wizards overwhelmed me in the 2nd half. I was up by 8 at halftime and they outscored me by 25 in the 2nd half including 15 in the 4th.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  8. #8
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Ugh, 4 straight losses. Unless I get lucky enough to face the Spurs in the playoffs, looks like I'll be a one-and-done team. Mark Jackson's injury really ruined any shot I had at seriously contending.

    HR Sim League

  9. #9
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,747
    I don't feel that bad losing to the Wizards. They've been playing extremely well lately.

    I play a lot of contenders now. 10 games in 10 days. War of attrition. I wonder if those teams will rest starters to avoid injuries.

  10. #10
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,856
    LOL man, my team is pulling a GOLDEN STATE-esque tank job... GUYS WHAT ARE YOU TANKING FOR, WE DONT HAVE DRAFT PICKS lol
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  11. #11
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,856
    Wait, Michael Bradley Strained Knee... out for 3 more games... NO WONDER I LOST BOTH MY GAMES :|

  12. #12
    -Garrus Vakarian- ItsPaulyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,420
    3-0. Best sim ive had since the very first week of the season. Very tight race for the last couple playoff spots..bad news is that Vlade got hurt and is done for the next 11 days. We'll see how this goes, the odds arent in my favor
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)



  13. #13
    3 wins! good sim for Rip

  14. #14
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by PP3istheMVP View Post
    3-0. Best sim ive had since the very first week of the season. Very tight race for the last couple playoff spots..bad news is that Vlade got hurt and is done for the next 11 days. We'll see how this goes, the odds arent in my favor
    May the odds be forever in your favor

    /Hunger Games

  15. #15
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    3 wins! good sim for Rip
    Yeah... I got slammed by you! lol

  16. #16
    CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Paul's balls
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    LOL man, my team is pulling a GOLDEN STATE-esque tank job... GUYS WHAT ARE YOU TANKING FOR, WE DONT HAVE DRAFT PICKS lol
    KEEP IT UP BROSKI

  17. #17
    4th seed, 3-0 without Shareef. Demolished the Grizz, beat LA on the road, put 120 on the Warriors and Allen finally broke 50. GO SONICS!

  18. #18
    3-1..beat spurs by 1

    i love the atlantic division
    Last edited by bojangles837; 08-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.

    #QUAILS MOM

  19. #19
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,551
    Wow, my team must have saw all the second rounders I've gotten before the deadline because we've won like 1 game since then lol. At the same time I'm getting my chemistry right and know what what kind of team I can build into a winner in the future.
    Last edited by wuggie; 08-27-2012 at 03:25 PM.

    "I want ONLY 9 eyebrows in the starting lineup for the Hornets next year." I typed this before the draft lottery

  20. #20
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,747
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    4th seed, 3-0 without Shareef. Demolished the Grizz, beat LA on the road, put 120 on the Warriors and Allen finally broke 50. GO SONICS!
    Make Shareef your 6th man!

    Jimmy J gives you better perimeter shooting.

  21. #21
    Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,856
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Wow, my team must have saw all the second rounders I've gotten before the deadline because we've won like 1 game since then lol. At the same time I'm getting my chemistry right and know what what kind of team I can build into a winner in the future.
    Hahaha same here dude

  22. #22
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,225
    So the regular season will end tonight/today and we will have a taste of who will be in the lottery. Also is anyone interested in starting some kind of victory thing for the championship? And something after every finals win? We have the First Take show and if we add something like a Sportcenter special or something showing parades and suprised players and who stepped up nd stuff like that. And talk about the whole season and who shouldve won MVP and etc. Anyone interested?

  23. #23
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    So the regular season will end tonight/today and we will have a taste of who will be in the lottery. Also is anyone interested in starting some kind of victory thing for the championship? And something after every finals win? We have the First Take show and if we add something like a Sportcenter special or something showing parades and suprised players and who stepped up nd stuff like that. And talk about the whole season and who shouldve won MVP and etc. Anyone interested?
    I like that idea Trell.

  24. #24
    We need a new power rankings!!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

    PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

    SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

    SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

    PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

    C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •