Pelicans Report

Thread: Stro Show Finale

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar

Stro Show Finale

The rumors were true.

Initial reports earlier this month hinted that the Clippers front office were putting Stromile Swift on the trading
    block. Late Thursday afternoon he was traded to the Miami Heat. Fans reacted harshly when they caught wind
    of the news. One young man commented "Stro was the Man! Sucks to see him go so soon." An even younger
    man exclaimed " I like turtles !". A 8 month old baby shouted "OH ! **** !"

PrepP, the Clippers GM, had this to say about Stromile. "We can't thank Stromile enough for his
    professionalism and all of the excitement he brought to this organization. He has been the face of our
    franchise the last two years. Unfortunately this is a business and this move was another step towards a
    bigger goal. We are grateful to Stromile and wish him the best throughout his future career."
    Then he continued on "Mr.Swift gave so much back to this city over the last two years. Like all of his highlight
    dunks on Sports Center..... and ................well................that's about it." He continued babbling, frantically stating "Stro was MY DAWG! MY HOMIE! I can't believe this **** ! Who am I gonna buy my weed from now?"

We contacted Stromile by pay phone Friday morning to get his opinion of the events. He went on to say "First I want to thank all the Fans that supported me and those that didn't. Second, I want to thank the city of L.A. for just being cool. Third, I want to thank the Clippers organization for drafting me and giving me a place to stay. Fourth, I want to thank myself for just being me. Fifthly, I'd like to thank all my babies momma's and to take the time to tell ya'll ....... PEACE OUT BIT-CHES ! Sixth, I want to thank everybody in the world. Seventh, I can't forget about my Mom & Dad. Thanks for holding me back in school all those years. Eighth, to the man upstairs ..............Mr. Bob Marley. And finally Nineth, I want to NOT thank the Lakers for making it impossible to
    be successful in L.A."

So what's next for the "Stro Show" you ask? Stromile answered " I'm just going to continue doing ME! I want
    to continue accomplising my dreams on the basketball court. Just last year, I was in the Rookie All-Star game
    and won the MVP. I was lucky enough to be named to the All-Rookie First team too and I'm just beginning my
    career. My goal is to get voted into the All-Star game and one day win a Championship. Then I'd like to meet Santa Claus"

After kicking Stromile out of his guest bedroom, PrepP commented " It was good while it lasted ! But I guess
    this is good bye man!" The two hugged briefly and man-ly like and then Stro went on his way......................
    hitchhiking to Miami.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0221-swift-mug-ex-credit.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	4222  
    Last edited by PrepP; 08-17-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    LOL "I LIKE TURTLES"

ROFL That was hilarious!!!!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Damn I didn't realize Stro was a drug dealer, that changes things. Can we veto this?

Glad ya'll like it and got a laugh out of it.

My intentions going into this was to write a serious article then I came up with the young man, even younger man, and baby comments.

It all went downhill from there.
    Last edited by PrepP; 08-17-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    LOL "I LIKE TURTLES"
    Did you use that in one of your articles too? I thought I read it in someone elses article maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post

And finally Nineth, I want to NOT thank the Lakers for making it impossible to be successful in L.A."

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    thought you would get a kick out of that.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    2 points

Thread Information