Pelicans Report

Thread: 1 SPOT LEFT

All Star 1 SPOT LEFT

OK HORNETS HAVE 14 PLAYERS 1 SPOT LEFT I SAY WE SIGN DENZEL BOWLES FROM SUMMER LEAGUE DUDE WAS BEAST & WE ONLY HAVE 1 TRUE CENTER IDC HOW MANY BIGS WE GOT HE WONT GET MUCH MINUTES BUT WHEN LOPEZ GO OUT DO U REALLY WANNA RELY ON JASON SMITH VS BYNUM OR D12 I KNOW I DONT WANT LOPEZ GUARDING DEM ALONE EITHER BUT COME ON JSMITH IS NICE ON OFFENSE NICE HOPS I HAVENT FORGOT THAT DUNK ON D12 BUT IF U DONT SIGN BOWLES ATLEAST GET ANOTHER ANT DAVIS 2.O AKA WHITESIDE BOWLES A BIG BODY SO ID RATHER HIM THO HOLLA AT CHA BOY & YES I AM SOBER

I would still LOVE to see us get Josh Harrelson.

yea same we drafted him but look like heat got there hands on him & with 1 spot left denzel bowles really earned it in summer league dat would be disrespectful & id be dissapointed if not signed ill get over it but what he did was beyond wow for some1 no1 really knew of

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    I'll like for us to go after Whiteside, which is a possible Center for the future.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    KING KUSH LIVES

Harrelson would top my list, as a low risk high reward kind of guy. You can never get enough cheap big men who can shoot the three fairly well in my opinion. Whiteside would be right behind him, but I like the idea of Harrelson being less of a project than Whitesides.
    @DanielVeuleman

Yea less of a project plus we have Anderson who can teach Harrelson a lot. What do you mean looks like the Heat got him king?

heat brought him in for a workout 2days ago they want to sign him but their waiting to see what dirko & blatche gonna do 1st if they cant land dem 2 its a wrap he goin to heat
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFan1 View Post
    Yea less of a project plus we have Anderson who can teach Harrelson a lot. What do you mean looks like the Heat got him king?

yea to be honest i like the idea of harrellson he & anderson on court sametime wow talkin bout spreading the floor & having bigs go in there uncomfort zone behind the perimeter and he a decent rebounder whiteside is a less skilled but almost same ant davis denzel bowles is a poor mans bynum but id have rotation as rivers gordon anderson davis lopez vasquez roberts aminu/miller/henry warrick/smith bowles/harrellson/whiteside

He wont get playing time their! He needs to go to a crappy team and break out!

Quote Originally Posted by king-kush504 View Post
    yea to be honest i like the idea of harrellson he & anderson on court sametime wow talkin bout spreading the floor & having bigs go in there uncomfort zone behind the perimeter and he a decent rebounder whiteside is a less skilled but almost same ant davis denzel bowles is a poor mans bynum but id have rotation as rivers gordon anderson davis lopez vasquez roberts aminu/miller/henry warrick/smith bowles/harrellson/whiteside
    THE CHAMP IS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by king-kush504 View Post
    yea same we drafted him but look like heat got there hands on him & with 1 spot left denzel bowles really earned it in summer league dat would be disrespectful & id be dissapointed if not signed ill get over it but what he did was beyond wow for some1 no1 really knew of
    NEEDS MORE CAPS.

I think having a Josh Harrelson as a 5th big in the rotation would be a great. I'd be all on board for this if it was something that came to fruition.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar
    You understand caps Lock, yes?

WHAT YALL THINK THE NAME CHANGE SHOULD I LIKE SPARTANS EVERY HOME GAME MASCOT BE LIKE THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL NAH JK BUT IT REALLY DONT SOUND TO BAD I SAY WE WHOOP JAZZ *** & TAKE OUR NAME BACK OR USE VOODOO & HAVE THE AFL TEAM CHANGE THEY NAME

WHY ARE YOU INTENSE ALL THE TIMMMEEEEEEE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denzel Bowles

I bet my Lamborghini that Bowls will be signed

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Bowles was a beast for like one game and isn't a NBA caliber player.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    That one game...was EPIC!

Nah. Doesn't really matter. Even if he is brought in, won't play much anyway.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morsatun View Post
    I'd take that bet.

King Kush -- My man.

You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

Quote Originally Posted by morsatun View Post
    I am pleased to introduce the newest Hornets signing...

Kobe Bryant
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Terrence Williams, gives us another young SF with high potential to try, can also play SG

Quote Originally Posted by onpointlikecp3 View Post
    I am pleased to introduce the newest Hornets signing...

Lol....
    SIGN A SF

Thread Information