Pelicans Report

Thread: Hornets FSNO Schedule Released

Hornets FSNO Schedule Released

http://www.nba.com/hornets/news/fox-...-games-2012-13

75 of 82 Hornets games will be on FSNO... wasn't that the same as CST?

I think CST only did 65 games with some of them in "CSTHD"

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Jim Eichenhofer ‏@Jim_Eichenhofer

The 77 total Hornets games televised is a team record. Since club's return to NOLA in 2007, total has often been 65 to 68ish
    In past the TV slate was "backloaded" to avoid skipping games late in season, but in 2012-13 the first 30 games all televised local or nat'l
    Last edited by RaisingTheBar; 08-22-2012 at 02:06 PM.

I might go ahead and cancel my league Pass if I can get FSNO here in DWF.

Looks like the Astros are losing the entire Louisiana market to the Rangers.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

I was thinking the same thing. Is it possible to order FSNO on different cable providers?

Is this thing on?
    Please forgive me for asking what has probably already been mentioned, but, is FSNO a new channel or just an old channel renamed? I seem to remember hearing something about this, but, can't remember what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by stickman View Post
    Please forgive me for asking what has probably already been mentioned, but, is FSNO a new channel or just an old channel renamed? I seem to remember hearing something about this, but, can't remember what I heard.
    Technically it's a new channel but it's unclear whether it will replace Fox Sports Houston or be an additional Fox Sports Channel if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Looks like the Astros are losing the entire Louisiana market to the Rangers.
    The Astros are no longer on Fox Sports Houston as of next year. They move to Comcast Houston. Meanwhile, The Rangers signed a big TV renewal with Fox. New Orleans is in both teams tv markets, so Fox will be able to show all Ranger games to us whereas before, we only got the Rangers when it did not conflict with the Astros.

Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    Technically it's a new channel but it's unclear whether it will replace Fox Sports Houston or be an additional Fox Sports Channel if that's what you're asking.

It was, and thanks for the response.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    If I had to figure, I don't see why it shouldn't just stand where our current FSN network is. Use the same channel and most of the programming and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by cki3915 View Post
    The Astros are no longer on Fox Sports Houston as of next year. They move to Comcast Houston. Meanwhile, The Rangers signed a big TV renewal with Fox. New Orleans is in both teams tv markets, so Fox will be able to show all Ranger games to us whereas before, we only got the Rangers when it did not conflict with the Astros.
    FWIW the Rangers manager, Ron Washington, is a native New Orleanian.

Thread Information