Pelicans Report

Thread: (Kinda Hornets Related) Awkward Situation Averted By Saints Game Being On CBS

(Kinda Hornets Related) Awkward Situation Averted By Saints Game Being On CBS

As we know by now... Joel Meyers is the new Hornets FSNO play-by-play guy. During NFL preseason... he does Texans games.

The Saints play the Texans this week... a game that is nationally televised on CBS.

But image if it wasn't... would the Saints ask the broadcast crew (on CST) do a pre-game (pre-taped) interview w/ Meyers and talk about the Hornets and the upcoming season? (yes I know they had Demps on earlier... but this is the guy that'll replace CST's play-by-play man after CST lost the Hornets contract

Texans bout to stomp the Saints #BullsOnParade! Too bad its still stupid preseason haha
    Twitter:SdotPaul504
    XboxLive:HHUxPresident
    Teams:New Orleans Hornets(Pelicans) & Houston Texans

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SdotPaul504 View Post
    Texans bout to stomp the Saints #BullsOnParade! Too bad its still stupid preseason haha
    @DanielVeuleman

yea mario should get to brees like he did in the past........ oh wait

I don't really understand the question, but I guess no?

Uhm..remember me what happened last time the teams met in the regular season..?

I fail to see the "awkward situation" at hand

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    yea mario should get to brees like he did in the past........ oh wait

We didnt need Mario. We still had the 2nd ranked defense even tho he missed 11 games. He was not getting 100 mill from just because the Bills are desperate

Quote Originally Posted by Jujube View Post
    Uhm..remember me what happened last time the teams met in the regular season..?
    dont matter. both teams got knocked out of the playoffs in the same round. I we were too play again we most likely will win

Houston Texans=

CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

We didnt need Mario. We still had the 2nd ranked defense even tho he missed 11 games. He was not getting 100 mill from just because the Bills are desperate

dont matter. both teams got knocked out of the playoffs in the same round. I we were too play again we most likely will win
    Ah, yes. I remember when we as Saints fans shared this form of denial. I'm glad we've moved out of those dark ages and are now big boy contenders.

Haha Houston Texans. Scary.

Watching the Texans is kinda like watching the special kid down the road try to get his training wheels off.....it's been five sraight years of "this will be the year".

Thread Information