Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lakers/ Wolves

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    These are the kind of posts that should probably be kept out of finalized trade threads. No need to discuss trades that coulda/shoulda/woulda been. Trell, sounds like you were wishy washy and flaked on the deal. It happens. Next time, if you agree on a deal, don't try to change whatever the original deal was to see if you can get less. Hold your ground and stick to what's agreed.

Anyway, this kind of stuff doesn't belong in the finalized trade threads.
    From all the scrutiny/hate I had from my trades I don't give a damn what's suppose to be posted on any trade thread. Guys where riding mines and others guys trade with we could've, or I could've offered more. So if the others don't get addressed about what they post, don't come at me. You don't know anything about what was being changed or twisted around in OUR trade, plus your saying accept the trade when it's being agreed, when nothing has been agreed.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    technically we did agree on a deal but you didn't wanna pull the trigger until the deadline, a.k.a seeing what else you could get for those two players.

Hall of Famer
    CP3 needs to come back quickly for the league's sake.....there's pretty much nothing for us to do except make trades and take potshots at each other.

e-beef is delicious and less dangerous than the crap the FDA approves.

Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    technically we did agree on a deal but you didn't wanna pull the trigger until the deadline, a.k.a seeing what else you could get for those two players.
    You should check your PM when it clearly says, I need at least a pick, or another young player as I shall add something. Since your posting what's been happening in PMs.

Honestly, most leagues are way worse than this, as long as Nolaslim isn't here this league will hopefully remain enjoyable for everyone

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    From all the scrutiny/hate I had from my trades I don't give a damn what's suppose to be posted on any trade thread. Guys where riding mines and others guys trade with we could've, or I could've offered more. So if the others don't get addressed about what they post, don't come at me. You don't know anything about what was being changed or twisted around in OUR trade, plus your saying accept the trade when it's being agreed, when nothing has been agreed.
    Simmer down. I was just going off what I was reading in this thread. Sounded like you had offered a bunch and then were asking what he thought for less... to me that's changing your mind. Anyway, I've said the "keep the woulda shoulda coulda"s out the thread in plenty of other threads. Check it out; it isn't the first time. So I'm not "coming at you" bro.

e-beef is delicious and less dangerous than the crap the FDA approves.
    LOL

How dare CP3... First work, then girlfriend, and now vacation... I'M SICK OF THE NEGLIGENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Simmer down. I was just going off what I was reading in this thread. Sounded like you had offered a bunch and then were asking what he thought for less... to me that's changing your mind. Anyway, I've said the "keep the woulda shoulda coulda"s out the thread in plenty of other threads. Check it out; it isn't the first time. So I'm not "coming at you" bro.
    It was a question when I asked A for B, I doubted he wanted but why not try? And how the question was asked was for him to understand the trades still on, but this is just a choice. But I'll leave it at that because it was plenty of arguments at lunch about sports. So I'm worn from this. Lol

You should check your PM when it clearly says, I need at least a pick, or another young player as I shall add something. Since your posting what's been happening in PMs.
    *you're

If you can't remember the messages from days ago then I'll leave it at that. It's all moot now anyway so there is no point in getting into it. Didn't mean to offend you by saying Davis/a pick. I am forever remorseful.

It was a question when I asked A for B, I doubted he wanted but why not try? And how the question was asked was for him to understand the trades still on, but this is just a choice. But I'll leave it at that because it was plenty of arguments at lunch about sports. So I'm worn from this. Lol
    remember that you came into the topic bringing up our deal in the first place. You kept your options open and so did I. It's all good!

*you're

If you can't remember the messages from days ago then I'll leave it at that. It's all moot now anyway so there is no point in getting into it. Didn't mean to offend you by saying Davis/a pick. I am forever remorseful.
    No point at all, just clearing things. And you didn't offend me none do ever, good luck.

remember that you came into the topic bringing up our deal in the first place. You kept your options open and so did I. It's all good!
    Didn't say who was offered, not once on this thread.

My apologies here is the NBA example that makes this trade legal

But here's the thing... if Walsh can acquire a 2012 first-round pick, he re-gains the option of including his 2011 or 2013 picks in a deal. Many thought the 2011 wouldn't be an option because the Knicks had no first-rounder in 2010, but the Stepien Rule doesn't apply to drafts that have already occurred.

And that's the loophole.

Didn't say who was offered, not once on this thread.
    Yeah, but you came into our trade thread and brought up the deal between us. How is mentioning Davis any different? More specific, sure.

Yeah, but you came into our trade thread and brought up the deal between us. How is mentioning Davis any different? More specific, sure.
    Way different, it could've been anybody being offered(not like i have many), or plenty of picks coming in. Who knows? Not HR

Well I guess you've learned the consequence of intruding someone's trade thread

You'll never trade baron now and he probably hates you because i've leaked the trade negotiations. MWAHAHHAHA

Ceballos and Vladmir have death threats on my life for essentially giving them away or scraps... THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE! (assuming my trade falls through)

And I would do it again if necessary

And I would do it again if necessary
    You still interested in Ceballos?

I can't believe I missed all of this action!! I had to work out, y'all should've waited till I got back lol
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I can't believe I missed all of this action!! I had to work out, y'all should've waited till I got back lol
    the rap battle is coming shortly so you haven't missed much.

Yeah, oh. Political Rap. Yo yo. Demon apathy, yo zappity.

the rap battle is coming shortly so you haven't missed much.
    Haha,
    I'm really bummed about that loophole though, I thought the point was NBA teams had to draft someone, technically you can trade your first round pick every year and never draft, smart rule change NBA Hopefully I can use their mistake to my advantage

I think it's a fair loophole. IMO if a team is dumb enough to trade away all their 1st rounders then they should be free to do so.

Thread Information