Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tyrann Mathieu gone from LSU?

What a sad day. I'm going to be praying for him and the rest of his teammates. Hopefully this is jarring enough for everybody not to mess around and take this responsiblity seriously. Matthieu let a lot of people down and it's a shame it ever came to this. Now that he's gone, I hope he and everyone on the LSU football team learns from his mistakes. I'll miss him because he was such a special talent, but he brought it on himself. This hurts alot...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatChristian View Post
    What a sad day. I'm going to be praying for him and the rest of his teammates. Hopefully this is jarring enough for everybody not to mess around and take this responsiblity seriously. Matthieu let a lot of people down and it's a shame it ever came to this. Now that he's gone, I hope he and everyone on the LSU football team learns from his mistakes. I'll miss him because he was such a special talent, but he brought it on himself. This hurts alot...
    A home grown star from New Orleans. Even though he will still dominate, but this messed up his image, every kid would look up to the Honey Badger and see another great player from the Cajun state be successful. Everyone will be like he stayed loyal to his city and state by growing as a player in his woods. Even though he's still going to be in the state, but he's known from LSU. No matter what I'm a fan of him, and LSU. I'm here with him and hope he see the talent he have and get straight.

I knew of Tyrann ways for a long time, but just didn't know he would be empty headed enough to get caught. No Honey Badger in LSU is saddening me, hopefully his stock stay higher then the others DBs who screwed up. Hope he get drafted by the Saints too. But then again he needs to be away from the ones who drag him under.
    Last edited by Trell; 08-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    A home grown star from New Orleans. Even though he will still dominate, but this messed up his image, every kid would look up to the Honey Badger and see another great player from the Cajun state be successful. Everyone will be like he stayed loyal to his city and state by growing as a player in his woods. Even though he's still going to be in the state, but he's known from LSU. No matter what I'm a fan of him, and LSU. I'm here with him and hope he see the talent he have and get straight.

I knew of Tyrann ways for a long time, but just didn't know he would be empty headed enough to get caught. No Honey Badger in LSU is saddening me, hopefully his stock stay higher then the others DBs who screwed up. Hope he get drafted by the Saints too. But then again he needs to be away from the ones who drag him under.
    Good post Trell. The 7th ward tough streets is still in him, but hopefully maturity and proper social grouping can guide this guy.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Good post Trell. The 7th ward tough streets is still in him, but hopefully maturity and proper social grouping can guide this guy.
    Thanks. And that's where he be, that's his home, family and friends. Heck them streets is his heart. I know because I'm that kid. No I don't go get stone or do anything stupid, but when your there and not feeling harmed its a good feeling. Especially playing football, joking sessions and so on. But hes a guy with an career and bright future so he should know what and what not to do, but ever dentally he don't care. That's stupid from him, dude is so smart with ambition when I spoke with him, really intelligent.

Sounds like he's working towards returning to LSU.

Former LSU cornerback Tyrann Mathieu has expressed interest in sitting out this season, enrolling in classes and hoping for a return to the program in 2013, if it can be worked out with the school, according to sources.

It's been unclear whether Mathieu had been declared permanently ineligible and has no chance to play for LSU again. But a source said that was not the case, and that it's possible for Mathieu to be reinstated at LSU in the future.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...su-sources-say

C'mon man you can do it! Hopes Les lighten up. I doubt, because when I met him and told him I'll like to play football for his team, he told me " your skinny & need Cajun food," lol. I told him I'm a vegan he said " how the hell your from this state?" lol

It's a 3 strike rule, he failed 3 times. IMO he shouldnt be allowed back. trell, I respect that you say he's intellegent, but I think his decision making is severly in question. There are consequences for your actions. It's not like he messed up once, because I believe everyone deserves a shot at redemption even two, but three? Come on man, you just dont care at that point. It's not like it was different things.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    He had his shot, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    It's a 3 strike rule, he failed 3 times. IMO he shouldnt be allowed back. trell, I respect that you say he's intellegent, but I think his decision making is severly in question. There are consequences for your actions. It's not like he messed up once, because I believe everyone deserves a shot at redemption even two, but three? Come on man, you just dont care at that point. It's not like it was different things.
    Yea, but some times it's that extra chance. That 3 strikes stuff is something made by the government. But yea sometimes it's that extra chance!

This was a program rule not governmental rule. There IS a 3 strike rule from the govenment, but it's not this.

Thread Information