Pelicans Report

Thread: Eric gordon

Eric gordon

Look, he said the wrong things, but I think we all understand what the situation was. All I'm saying, this dude is legit. Let's rally around him. He is our franchise until ad takes it. Eg will be a star.

I'd rather rally around Davis. I'm not gonna hate on Eric for what he said but I'd be lying if i said it doesn't bother me. I will probably put it behind me when he has a great season and plays at least 70 games but until then i don't care much for the guy.
    Last edited by Pelicans23; 08-04-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Good thread dude...

This has been discussed to ad nauseum, I don't really see the need for it to be discussed further. You either like him or don't. I think everyone wants him to succeed, if for no other reason than for the Hornets to do well.

Yeah i don't feel like we, the fans of the hornets need to make up for anything that happened. It is Eric Gordon who needs to make this better by playing with heart and staying healthy because his comments were unnecessary and he gave the organization a bad look. I guess as part of New Orleans i feel a bit disrespected that he would make those comments while most of us have been dealing with the saints off season already. I'm glad hes a hornet, hope he does well, but i don't think any of us need to 'rally' around him for any reason.

Not this again. It's over. Let's move on. The Hornets have.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by allenxo View Post
    Good thread dude...
    this
    Formally known as WhoDatMan504

Expectations are at an all time high for him this upcoming season. I hope he redeems himself.

Thread Information