Pelicans Report

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official - trade complete] Hornets Trying to Land RFA Lopez from the Suns {merged}

We have a pretty solid roster now. Hopefully we sign one more decent guard (Brian Roberts maybe?). Or maybe our roster is full now i think it might be bc warrick came in... Poopballs

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Didn't all those injuries happen in 2010?
    I think so but you have to careful with those types of injuries. A bad back for instance can last for years or a lifetime. He also had the same broken foot problem that Brook just had a few years ago.

Where are the whiners - "Why aren't we using our cap space!" "Why haven't we bought out Miller yet?? He's eating up our cap space!"

Oh, Dell Demps decided we'd flip a 2016 top 55 protected 2nd round pick to Minnesota last week and somehow turn that into two 2nd round picks, Hakim Warrick and his expiring contract, Robin Lopez on a reasonable deal, and probably close to 3 million in cash money.

We basically had Minnesota pay us to take Brad Miller's contract, and then a week later we had them pay us more to take it back. KAHHHNNNNNN!!!!

That's doin work.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcNOLA View Post
    Source?
    Rotoworld

Trade is done.. we traded two 2nd round draft picks to minny -_-

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    We have a pretty solid roster now. Hopefully we sign one more decent guard (Brian Roberts maybe?). Or maybe our roster is full now i think it might be bc warrick came in... Poopballs
    Our Roster is anything but full.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Trade is done.. we traded two 2nd round draft picks to minny -_-
    Don't forget Brad Miller and Jerome Dyson!

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    There's a site for that. H247.com
    Sadly this board has turned into SR.com
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

So true! Our very season hinges on our next pickup! Demps better not blow it.... lol.

So true! Our very season hinges on our next pickup! Demps better not blow it.... lol.

Yes and Jerome Dyson, that Roberts guy must be over the moon

Quote Originally Posted by sfernald View Post
    It's so funny that Brooklyn thought they had a chance to get Kirilenko. That is one dude I knew would want to get paid! All about the money.
    He donates most of his money to charity, iirc.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    Sadly this board has turned into SR.com
    I love SR.com.

Our Roster is anything but full.
    I heard you can only exceed twelve players on an active roster if there are injuries. Maybe minimum salary Players dont count idk

We have to wait for the official word of this deal to come out from the Hornets themselves. Trading Brad Miller back to MN is a violation of the CBA. There is no way Stern will approve this trade as the media is reporting it. Miller has to be going to PHX.

^^ Stern loves us , dw (;

I heard you can only exceed twelve players on an active roster if there are injuries. Maybe minimum salary Players dont count idk
    You can have a max of 15 players on a roster. Up to 12 can "dress out" for games; that is what active means.

The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Nate View Post
    Damn, Robin Lopez is actually a good free throw shooter for a big
    Big part of why I like him so much. I love bigs that can shoot at 70% or better

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    You can have a max of 15 players on a roster. Up to 12 can "dress out" for games; that is what active means.

I heard that teams can dress 13 players starting from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by nolagoblue View Post
    Big part of why I like him so much. I love bigs that can shoot at 70% or better
    All our Bigs can shoot Free throws... Imagine that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post

Ahh thank you i knew the twelve can dress part i just wasnt sure whether more players could be signed unless injuries occured. My mistake.

Where y'at 42? What's the latest on this deal. Where is Brad Miller going? He can't go back to MN, that violates the CBA. He has to go to PHX.

Yes!!! Now we have Batwing (unibrow), Robin, and Commisioner Gordon!..... This was Dell and Montys plan all along lol

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon Good to hear. Well...not good that it was misreported, ...but, you know what I mean. RT @FSN_JoanNiesen: It has been misreported, just got confirmation a few minutes ago.

I wonder if this is about the Hornets?

Mason Ginsberg ‏@WhoDatHornet88
    RT @FSN_JoanNiesen Confirmation from league source that the Timberwolves ARE NOT reacquiring Brad Miller's contract.

It is.

Thread Information