Pelicans Report

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official - trade complete] Hornets Trying to Land RFA Lopez from the Suns {merged}

Quote Originally Posted by hornets504 View Post
    Haha alright. If it happened to be someone on twitter I just wanted to follow them. I'm getting frustrated with Woj not saying anything else
    I gotcha twitter right here, brah!

Nah, I'd pass that link along.

We just need to watch for some sense.

With just our team, Miller almost has to go out, so he goes to Phoenix, per rules. If we get Lopez, that fills our room, so Warrick for Johnson make sense capwise. Maybe Minne gets a pick back for their trouble here, or they have the guarantee from AK47, so Warrick just makes more sense in terms of dead money behind or beside AK47?

Jason Calmes knows nothing of the twittermachine! He does his sources the old fashioned way, of which I am jealous.
    Follow me on twitter @zacleto

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Ignore the first.
    This makes more sense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by saintshornets23 View Post
    Its makes no sense tho, if TWolves are trying to free up money for AK-47 why would they swap Warrick for Johnson and they have the same salary. Man we shall see, lol. Cant wait to see what the final deal will be.
    Good point there... I have a feeling that we might be taking on another contract

Good point there... I have a feeling that we might be taking on another contract
    Maybe he's one of the bad blood Love was talking about? who knows..

Hopefully we can get Lopez on a 3 year deal and not 4. Hoping for 3 year 14mill-ish, lol. Wouldnt mind the 4 year 20million at max but really hope its more 3 year 14mill

PG- Vasquez/ Rivers
    SG- Gordon/ Rivers/ Henry
    SF- Aminu/ Miller
    PF- Ryan Anderson/ Davis
    C- Davis/ Lopez/ Smith

I am feeling it
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet View Post
    HAHAHA

I know it maybe a long shot but I think I would rather Wes Johnson over Warrick for need and their salaries are identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    PG- Vasquez/ Rivers
    SG- Gordon/ Rivers/ Henry
    SF- Aminu/ Miller
    PF- Ryan Anderson/ Davis
    C- Davis/ Lopez/ Smith

I am feeling it
    Dude Davis is going to be our starting PF. Smith or Lopez will be the starting center!

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.

Just settle down, rookie. It'll be fine.

We cool.

Quote Originally Posted by saintshornets23 View Post
    I know it maybe a long shot but I think I would rather Wes Johnson over Warrick for need and their salaries are identical.
    Wes Johnson is actually pretty good too

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Dude Davis is going to be our starting PF. Smith or Lopez will be the starting center!
    Why don't people understand that?

No, I think Vinny's lineup is what it will be in reality with our current players. Smith would also get time at the 4.

e: and Wes Johnson is pretty terrible. Not good in any way.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Kibner View Post
    No, I think Vinny's lineup is what it will be in reality with our current players. Smith would also get time at the 4.

e: and Wes Johnson is pretty terrible. Not good in any way.
    Better than Warrick by far

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    You'll be disappointed.

Better than Warrick by far
    Nope. They are equally bad. Wes is a wing that can't shoot, slash, or play defense. At least Warrick can rebound.

Anybody remember that time Wes Johnson was killing the Hornets? That was something else. Had a career high on us that night. Has he done ANYTHING since then?

OK dude! It's only being said like 1 million times that Jason Smith is our current starting center, and NOBODY besides on hornets report has said that Davis will be our starting center! Once, he was drafted Dell and company said they will need to address the CENTER position after the draft. He's been compared by Monty and Dell to KG or Duncan who for the early stages of their careers were PF's. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.

OK dude! It's only being said like 1 million times that Jason Smith is our current starting center, and NOBODY besides on hornets report has said that Davis will be our starting center! Once, he was drafted Dell and company said they will need to address the CENTER position after the draft. He's been compared by Monty and Dell to KG or Duncan who for the early stages of their careers were PF's. But I guess you will have to see for yourself.
    I don't think Williams or Demps has ever confirmed that they were moving Smith to Center. They only mentioned it as a possibility.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Monty has referred to Davis as a center, not a power forward, on multiple occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Anybody remember that time Wes Johnson was killing the Hornets? That was something else. Had a career high on us that night. Has he done ANYTHING since then?
    NOPE!!!!!!!
    Wes Johnson had a solid week at Summer League, averaging 21.0 points and 1.5 blocks per game.
    The No. 4 overall pick from 2010 started 64 games for the Wolves last season, averaging 6.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 23 minutes, but he was invisible for weeks at a time. He needs to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor, and he was during Summer League, but whether that will continue in the regular season is doubtful.

Aminu had better stats than that as a starter and reserve lol.

A trash-for-trash trade netted us Smith. A change of scenery and the right system can increase a player's value . . . why not take a chance?

I'm wondering if Dell is using the help to Minne to get them to help force this Lopez thing.

it seems like we may of beat PHX again

Thread Information