Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Marc Spears Article on Eric Gordon's recommitment to New Orleans {merged}

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    No, you're not wrong for feeling the way you do. And not everyone is going to agree with everyone's opinion. That's fine. Others aren't going to made to feel wrong for feeling the way they do either. But just because you have a strong opinion on it doesn't mean you have to keep shouting it to the rafters in every Gordon thread.

It's funny because when the Paul to Clippers deal was going down you thought it was bull that Gordon might not be included in the deal. You knew he had a couple of injuries then but you apparently still wanted him in the deal.
    He HAD to be included in that deal for the type of player we were giving up. I've always and to this day still feel Gordon has ALOT to prove, even more now that he's a max player. I don't see how ANYONE can sit up here and feel Gordon has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove, especially now?

There can be no more excuses now, he's at a stage in his career where he HAS to prove that he's the max, franchise player he believes that he is.

The expectations for him goes ALOT further and beyond what I'm saying on a Hornets fan forum. It won't be just me ripping at Eric Gordon, cause the local and national media will do it, even more so now that we're on the map with our draft class and new owner.
    Last edited by Basketball Nate; 07-18-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Nate View Post
    He HAD to be included in that deal for the type of player we were giving up. I've always and to this day still feel Gordon has ALOT to prove, even more now that he's a max player. I don't see how ANYONE can sit up here and feel Gordon has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove, especially now? There can be no more excuses now, he's at a stage in his career where he HAS to prove that he's the max, franchise player he believes that he is. The expectations for him goes ALOT further and beyond what I'm saying a Hornets fan forum. It won't be just me ripping at Eric Gordon, cause the local and national media will do it.
    Why are you putting words in people's mouths? Nobody is sitting up here touting Gordon has nothing to prove. Why don't you let him prove it then? You said that you'd be ready to bash Gordon as soon as he gets injured and miss games this season. He hasn't played a game yet. But yet here you are, bashing away. I think you even started this thread posting that article so you can get your bash on. Anyway, I've discussed this ad nauseum and don't care to do it anymore. Have at it.

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Get a room you two!

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

Hey guys Gordons injury was a great thing.. if it wasn't for it we wouldnt have davis

Thread Information