Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season 1 - Playoffs Round 1 - Games 4-7 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Season 1 - Playoffs Round 1 - Games 4-7 Results

GAME 4
    GAME 5
    GAME 6
    GAME 7

Can't get Game 7 to upload for some reason, but if you want to see the box score just go to one of the teams schedules and look at the bottom.

I think the only way I beat the spurs next round is if Pierce's Skull magically heals and Jason Kidds Flu turns into a zombie virus.

Man my team threw in the towel. What a Shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an embarrassing game 4 for the Rockets. Mailed it in early to start the offseason.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Nice. Glad I ended it in 4. I got lucky Wallace was out for my series because he would have given me fits. Big difference in this game compared to the other gaes is only giving up 15 FTs compared to an average of 30 in the previous 3. Marbury was butrid, went 1-14 in that game and still won significantly.

CP 2 questions for you:
    1. As far as injuries are concerned. If they have something mild like a sprained wrist, does that mean they won't play at all?
    2. Does rest factor in in the playoffs. For instance, we swept and the Kings took 6 games. Will my players be more rested?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Awesome, I won in 6 games

Good series BeeBall Reasons. I was a little scared after I saw my team blew game 5 lol.

But time for Kings/Lakers

Not to shabby for an 8th seed went all seven. Need to reload and try again next year!

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Nice. Glad I ended it in 4. I got lucky Wallace was out for my series because he would have given me fits. Big difference in this game compared to the other gaes is only giving up 15 FTs compared to an average of 30 in the previous 3. Marbury was butrid, went 1-14 in that game and still won significantly.

CP 2 questions for you:
    1. As far as injuries are concerned. If they have something mild like a sprained wrist, does that mean they won't play at all?
    2. Does rest factor in in the playoffs. For instance, we swept and the Kings took 6 games. Will my players be more rested?
    There's only a certain amount of injuries and if you suffer one of them you're out. And apparently you can't changed the active and inactive players in a playoff series.

I'd think so.

Should the teams who advance in the next rounds get more points? I mean thats a greater achievement than being a player of the week, or getting 20 rebounds right?

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    Should the teams who advance in the next rounds get more points? I mean thats a greater achievement than being a player of the week, or getting 20 rebounds right?
    Tend to agree. Teams get as many points from having a rookie in the rookie soph game.

Also CP3, Does that mea Dale Davis is out for the whole next series or not?

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    I agree with this.. obviously I am a bit biased but I was thinking

1 Point for Playoffs
    1 Points for Conference Semi's
    2 Points for Conference Finals
    3 For Finals
    3 For Champion.

So if you win the whole thing you get 10 Total.. which I think is reasonable.

I guess the only problem would be you don't want to stack the teams who are already at the top..

Quote Originally Posted by cwilder View Post
    I agree with this.. obviously I am a bit biased but I was thinking

1 Point for Playoffs
    1 Points for Conference Semi's
    2 Points for Conference Finals
    3 For Finals
    3 For Champion.

So if you win the whole thing you get 10 Total.. which I think is reasonable.

I guess the only problem would be you don't want to stack the teams who are already at the top..
    I mean really its increasing an attribute to one player for 25 points. Not like its going to unbalance things. Not sure how it works so i'll listen to cp3 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post

CP 2 questions for you:
    I totally effed up the offensive focus this sim. I went from my normal "inside" to a "balanced" attack because Funderburke were missing too many FTs in the first two games. Also put Brent Barry as the 3rd option instead of Cato. Backfired. Good series win. You deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    Awesome, I won in 6 games

Good series BeeBall Reasons. I was a little scared after I saw my team blew game 5 lol.

But time for Kings/Lakers
    Yea good series, my switch in gameplan made the road team win every game ha. If I had had Amaechi for this series it would have gone 7, and I might have even had a shot at winning, still, the better team won. Season reflection says not bad for a young team that had the last pick.

I guess Donyell Marshall is key to my defense wizards scored 100 in every game of the series. Its a little frustrating to have The 4th best record (while resting players last 5 games) to play one of the better teams in the east right as all of their players are getting healthy and have one of my starters go down 10 mins into the first game of the series. Good luck janjan bring home a title for the Atlantic Division.
    #FREEQUAIL

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Hey, Pistons. Sup? Came back from down 3-2 to win it. Yeah buddy!

Can Brian Grant get another depression?

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    I came back from 3-1

Quail93 Throwback Jam of the Day

Quail93 Throwback Jam of the Day
    Ever since we hit the year anniversary mark I've wanted to do a "On this day in sim league history" piece.

Good luck BSH
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

This thread totally confused me.

LMAO oh ****, I read BSH took it in 4 and I assumed it had been simmed and I was done lol

Lol

Thread Information