Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season 1 - Week 24 Results

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Season 1 - Week 24 Results

Man, what a horrible sim. Went 2-1, but lost the last game at home by almost 30 points after Rasheed sprained his wrist and is out for 6 days now. Also missed out on the 2nd seed by one game. Can't believe this.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

What's the time duration between the regular season and postseason? Not sure how many games is 6 days.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    The Clippers are good at tanking lol.

Wow Paul Pierce out for the playoffs with a broken skull... what a terrible last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    What's the time duration between the regular season and postseason? Not sure how many games is 6 days.
    Playoffs start on day 122, so that's two days right there.

Quote Originally Posted by cwilder View Post
    Wow Paul Pierce out for the playoffs with a broken skull... what a terrible last week.
    A Broken SKULL!?! Man I'm so glad rested everyone. went 2-1 without my starters playing, which is mind boggling...

How did Alonzo make the first team over Shaq? Shaq averaged more PPG, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and had a higher FG %.

Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    How did Alonzo make the first team over Shaq? Shaq averaged more PPG, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and had a higher FG %.
    The same way that no name won ther 6th man award over Rodney Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Man, what a horrible sim. Went 2-1, but lost the last game at home by almost 30 points after Rasheed sprained his wrist and is out for 6 days now. Also missed out on the 2nd seed by one game. Can't believe this.
    Guess who you play without Sheed

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Guess who you play without Sheed
    Damn you.

I guess I can always slide in Brad Miller.

Need to see how many days in between sims.

I would love to know how my team can finish with the best record in the league by far (second best was 7 games behind me), yet I have zero players on the All-NBA first, second or third teams. The only post season recognition I got was one player on the all-rookie team.

I just needed to vent. These points can be huge for building the future of your team, and I'm not being rewarded at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Make It Rain View Post
    I would love to know how my team can finish with the best record in the league by far (second best was 7 games behind me), yet I have zero players on the All-NBA first, second or third teams. The only post season recognition I got was one player on the all-rookie team.

I just needed to vent. These points can be huge for building the future of your team, and I'm not being rewarded at all.
    I know your pain. I only got 3 points all season in my bank and my team finished 3rd in the West.

I'll trade my points, for your number 1 seed and home court through the playoffs. I mean realistically the only guy who has a chance of winning an award this year on your team seems like T Mac. i don't know how you win like you do, (and i respect it immensely) but to me the home court would be benefit enough for me.

Because you have more of a team than individual players. I mean, Iverson made the first team and he averaged 31 a game. Allen made the second team and he averaged 27 a game, Kobe made the third team and he averaged 26 a game. Tracy averaged 22 for you.

I agree. The Bulls are a balanced team which is why they are so good.

You have a complete team with no real stand out players apparently. These points really aren't gonna make a huge difference anyway IMO. It takes at least one season to get 25, which only allows you to increase one attribute.

I know I have a balanced team, but I guess I figured some players would be rewarded for it. I was expecting TMAC and Raef Lafrents to at least be on the 3rd team all nba. It seems like guys get rewarded more in real life when they are the best players on a good team.

I was tanking, but Mike Bibby had at least 26 points and 8 assists per game off the bench!!! Was 2-2.

Tanking isn't allowed. So he probably started.

Ohhhhhh Got it. It started some of the guys I put as starters though.

I probably just went through and started your really good players.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    To say I had one of the worser teams in the begining we came out with a respectable record. And the lottery I shall win lol

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

My worst PF played a ton in those games. He played well though.

So playoffs/ lottery should be simmed when?

And
    By playoffs/lottery, I really mean lottery lol
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Thread Information