.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1185

Thread: Official 2012 Free Agency Thread/All Non-Hornets FA/trade posts here {merged}

  1. #826
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster View Post
    Eh, not really concerned unless it's a S&T. Howard would leave the Rockets after one year without an extension.
    Yeah, the speculation I've seen is all the teams willing to rent Howard figure they can flip him to the Nets if he wants to leave. If Houston gets Howard this season they'll have an overpaid Brook Lopez next season.

  2. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    Yeah, the speculation I've seen is all the teams willing to rent Howard figure they can flip him to the Nets if he wants to leave. If Houston gets Howard this season they'll have an overpaid Brook Lopez next season.
    My money says Houston is going to flip him to L.A. for Bynum.

  3. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    My money says Houston is going to flip him to L.A. for Bynum.
    Yeah, that's the word right now. Makes sense. I think Bynum said he'd play in Houston.

  4. #829
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,716
    They should have amnestied Scola long before or traded him to the Wizards.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  5. #830
    Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    9,573
    Pfft, if Bynum would play for the Rockets surely he'd play here!
    "Hornets means nothing." - Tom Benson

  6. #831
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Brand link: http://on.nba.com/LK0tTj Again, Brand hopes not 2 b claimed at all. If that happened, wouldn't surprise if Nets/Spurs were on list.


    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Source: Elton Brand hoping to be claimed by the Mavericks. Story up soon on http://NBA.com .

  7. #832
    Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Westbank
    Posts
    2,443
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Brand link: http://on.nba.com/LK0tTj Again, Brand hopes not 2 b claimed at all. If that happened, wouldn't surprise if Nets/Spurs were on list.


    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Source: Elton Brand hoping to be claimed by the Mavericks. Story up soon on http://NBA.com .
    good claim...as long as its short and sweet...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

    "always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

  8. #833
    The Franchise Contributor GeauxPelicans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    2,376
    Damn, guess he's (Brand) ready to coat tail to a championship now too.

  9. #834
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Collison_Jones

    Mahinmi to Pacers, Collison and Jones to Dallas. 4 years/16M.

    "I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

  10. #835
    All World Contributor FlyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Walkin to N.O.
    Posts
    20,012
    Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    On page 33.

  11. #836
    Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    9,573
    Quote Originally Posted by nolagoblue View Post
    Damn, guess he's (Brand) ready to coat tail to a championship now too.
    Not surprising at his age.

  12. #837
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,716
    I would still claim him.

  13. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by nolagoblue View Post
    Damn, guess he's (Brand) ready to coat tail to a championship now too.
    Not if he's signing with Dallas ...

  14. #839
    The Franchise mdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,108
    Disappointed we didn't land Mahinmi. Seemed like a good fit here.

  15. #840
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,716
    Quote Originally Posted by mdaniel View Post
    Disappointed we didn't land Mahinmi. Seemed like a good fit here.
    4 years wasn't worth it. He's a backup who tends to get in foul trouble a lot. 2 years would have been fine. Pacers are doing it because their core won't improve so they're really trying to build depth.

  16. #841
    The Franchise mdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    4 years wasn't worth it. He's a backup who tends to get in foul trouble a lot. 2 years would have been fine. Pacers are doing it because their core won't improve so they're really trying to build depth.
    I viewed him as a developmental big. Coming from San Antonio and Dallas, he's been well coached, so the foundation was already there. Just needs time to grow, in my opinion. Could've gotten that here. Not sure if he will in Indiana.

    Agree about the contract. I expected him to be a bit cheaper than that.

  17. #842
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,789
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Not if he's signing with Dallas ...
    Supposedly they can only offer $4.3 million given their cap space.

  18. #843
    Hornets fan from NJ! Vinny6420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,838
    Greg Oden is coming back this year, I say since him and Monty were in Portland, Monty works some of his magic and hits him up
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks


    RIP HunnyB

    This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

  19. #844
    The Franchise Big-EZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Orleans/Arabi
    Posts
    1,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    Greg Oden is coming back this year, I say since him and Monty were in Portland, Monty works some of his magic and hits him up
    For a cheap one year deal
    Formally known as WhoDatMan504

  20. #845
    Hornets fan from NJ! Vinny6420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatMan504 View Post
    For a cheap one year deal
    2 year deal with a 3rd team option

  21. #846
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,672
    I thought Oden wouldn't be ready until midseason and he wanted to go to the heat?
    #PELICANSFANMODOFTHE YEAR



  22. #847
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,672
    MT @Malean_G: @ESPNSteinLine Look at who Rockets' official Twitter feed just started following -- bit.ly/Nl0J9I

    Spoiler Alert
    Chris Duhon
    Jason Richardson
    Big Baby
    and Dwight Howard

    HMMMM

  23. #848
    Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    The Interwebs
    Posts
    9,573
    /tinfoil hat

  24. #849
    Marcus Thompson of the Bay Area News Group reports that the Golden State Warriors are going after free-agent power forward Carl Landry, late of the Hornets.
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/07/13/wa...t-carl-landry/

  25. #850
    Enjoys Waffles P Raff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In The Building
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I thought Oden wouldn't be ready until midseason and he wanted to go to the heat?
    We should get him, Kwame Brown, Elton Brand, and Bargnani and make a superteam of mediocre 1st overall picks.
    "Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."- Demetri Martin

    @ThePraff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •