Pelicans Report

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2012 Free Agency Thread/All Non-Hornets FA/trade posts here {merged}

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Another big man for their rotation off the bench that they dont use I assume
    Fixed

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Going online now: Suns move quickly after Steve Nash trade and strike four-year deal with Goran Dragic worth $34 million, sources tell ESPN

Are we going to sign any free agents at all or just wait until nothing's left? I mean, maybe there have been talks that we don't know about, but it seems like the best of the free agent crop is pretty much gone, and we still have missing pieces (a center and a starting SF).

Goodjob to the Suns for getting Dragic
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets2013 View Post
    Are we going to sign any free agents at all or just wait until nothing's left? I mean, maybe there have been talks that we don't know about, but it seems like the best of the free agent crop is pretty much gone, and we still have missing pieces (a center and a starting SF).
    Saving our money for next year.

We dont need a SF..... we can relax, get our other situations handled first, like the Gordon thing.

Quote Originally Posted by B504ever View Post
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Going online now: Suns move quickly after Steve Nash trade and strike four-year deal with Goran Dragic worth $34 million, sources tell ESPN
    Dragic-Gordon backcourt still has a chance.....in PHX.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    We dont need a SF..... we can relax, get our other situations handled first, like the Gordon thing.
    Hasn't Monty said himself that he doesn't think Aminu is ready to start? Any interest in Batum?

Hasn't Monty said himself that he doesn't think Aminu is ready to start? Any interest in Batum?
    Then have Darius start.... we aren't contending, why overspend on someone like Batum? We will have more $$$ next offseason

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Houston has made an offer to New York's Jeremy Lin and he's considering, league source tells Y! Sports.

it is a weak free agent class this yr...much stronger next yr...everyone expected us to be quiety and be patient this yr

i do not want batum for the money he would get

Goodjob to the Suns for getting Dragic
    I find it hilarious, didn't they just trade him for Aaron brooks last year? Also that is probably too much for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    I find it hilarious, didn't they just trade him for Aaron brooks last year? Also that is probably too much for him.
    i bet kendall marshall is happy

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    1 no.. 2 gordon and dragic wont work together 3 hes ours
    What in the hell are you babbling about? I said congrats for the Suns getting Dragic, we are keeping Gordon, thats all, but they got themselves a good young PG

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    And they got Marshall, IDK what kind of plan they have, maybe they signed him to trade to us, IDK

What in the hell are you babbling about? I said congrats for the Suns getting Dragic, we are keeping Gordon, thats all, but they got themselves a good young PG
    woah i def quoted NOH2313.. i dont know what happened there

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    Dragic-Gordon backcourt still has a chance.....in PHX.

1 no.. 2 gordon and dragic wont work together 3 hes ours

Dragic Signs w Suns 4year/34mil

they now have dragic, and beasley also has verbally agreed for 3 years 18 mil, wow, they killin

btw these are verbal agreements, but he's a UFA so im sure its legit
    Last edited by HornetGuru; 07-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.

They have been spending alright, but they may be hurting their chance to get Gordon, even though they won't

They have been spending alright, but they may be hurting their chance to get Gordon, even though they won't
    How does signing Dragic and Beasley hurt their chances of getting Eric Gordon?

I am sure these two signings are one of the reasons he wants to go to Phoenix. Dragic and Beasley both visited Phoenix twice this week, and I am sure the Suns talked to Gordon about the free agents they were going after.

dragic to suns, beasley to suns

Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post

I am sure these two signings are one of the reasons he wants to go to Phoenix. Dragic and Beasley both visited Phoenix twice this week, and I am sure the Suns talked to Gordon about the free agents they were going after.
    -____- money wise, not just free agent wise

Really? I know they're nice players but I didn't know Dragic and Beasley were considered free agent attractors.

he literally wants to play on a team with all crippled blind people and score 80 points a game, thats why

Thread Information