Pelicans Report

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2012 Free Agency Thread/All Non-Hornets FA/trade posts here {merged}

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    1 no.. 2 gordon and dragic wont work together 3 hes ours
    Actually they would work wonderfully together. Both can penetrate, pass, and shoot. Both can play above average perimeter defense. And most importantly, both of them are unselfish players. But I agree that EJ is here for the long haul

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

he literally wants to play on a team with all crippled blind people and score 80 points a game, thats why
    I'm Eric Gordon's gender identity therapist and this is true.

Michael Beasly signed a 3 year deal 18million with suns.

You guys know that if it was the Hornets that just signed Dragic there would be a 30 page thread in the next 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    You guys know that if it was the Hornets that just signed Dragic there would be a 30 page thread in the next 24 hours.
    Because that would mean we actually did something.

All-Star
    I remember how a lot the posters here were hoping we go after dragic and have him pair with EJ in the backcourt.... now it might just happen after the suns scooped them both up.

Good thing NO will match and all this nightmarish last few days will be over.

he literally wants to play on a team with all crippled blind people and score 80 points a game, thats why
    Dragic, Gortat, and Beasley are crippled blind people?

1 no.. 2 gordon and dragic wont work together 3 hes ours
    Dragic is pretty much the perfect PG to play with EJ

..and yeah how are you gonna give him a 4 year deal when you just drafted Marshall?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    No. That's why he's saying it hurts their chances of getting Gordon.

no, i was saying that he wont want to play for the suns now since they brought in better guys

no, i was saying that he wont want to play for the suns now since they brought in better guys
    lol. You don't think the Suns mentioned their pursuit of said FAs in their meeting with Gordon? C'mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    Dragic is pretty much the perfect PG to play with EJ

..and yeah how are you gonna give him a 4 year deal when you just drafted Marshall?
    why is he the perfect pg to pair with him? they both have to play with the ball in their hands and are slashing guards

why is he the perfect pg to pair with him? they both have to play with the ball in their hands and are slashing guards
    What is Austin Rivers?

They both attack off the dribble, they both can catch and shoot, they are a perfect fit.

I too was hoping Dragic would be a Hornet, but that ship has sailed.

What is Austin Rivers?
    you wont find a post from me saying rivers and ej is an good match.. i wanted lillard, he would be perfect next to gordon, but if monty thinks he can make rivers into a distributing point guard, i have to believe that is the best option

you wont find a post from me saying rivers and ej is an good match.. i wanted lillard, he would be perfect next to gordon, but if monty thinks he can make rivers into a distributing point guard, i have to believe that is the best option
    And if Dragic was on the Hornets instead of the Suns? Just try looking at it unbiasedly.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ10Hornets View Post
    They both attack off the dribble, they both can catch and shoot, they are a perfect fit.

I too was hoping Dragic would be a Hornet, but that ship has sailed.
    how are two players with the same skill set a perfect fit

He is pass first, can play off the ball, shoot and plays good D,

He's a good fit with anyone really b/c he's so well rounded

And if Dragic was on the Hornets instead of the Suns? Just try looking at it unbiasedly.
    then i would suck it up and have to like it

how are two players with the same skill set a perfect fit
    I should have added that Dragic is also pass first, and has the ability to get to line...so does Gordon, but he is able to carry offensive load, and do it with efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    He is pass first, can play off the ball, shoot and plays good D,

He's a good fit with anyone really b/c he's so well rounded
    i agree with all of that.. i just wouldnt want him next to gordon

just read his deal is only 4 yr 30 mil with four 1 mil allstar bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny6420 View Post
    He still disappears in the playoffs... so what does any of that matter at all? I didn't say he sucks or anything.... like damn , back the hell off
    So ignorant.

Gasol essentially won the '10 finals for the lakers.

Haters gon hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    So ignorant.

Gasol essentially won the '10 finals for the lakers.

Haters gon hate.
    And he basically lost the playoffs for the Lakers in 2012, so whats your point???
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

This is why teams should never draft just for need. Phoenix drafted Marshall because they knew they were losing Nash. They passed up an obviously better prospect in Henson and other prospects who are better than Marshall. Now they sign Dragic and it makes the Marshall pick look dumb. Marshall was a reach at 14 and probably a marginal prospect overall. Henson was the way to go for them and they totally blew that pick.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Thread Information