Pelicans Report

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: The rebrand and name change thread part 4

there is literally a 0% chance that they stay the same, charlotte is already working on taking hornets back aren't they? it is a done deal, I like hornets too but its a done deal
    never assume

jgman so what the harm in me trying?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Dude, word of advice, if the mods have moved your thread twice already it isn't a good idea to keep posting it. They have their reasons.

Keep our Hornets part III

King of the dump right here

Then all I ask is that give me a reason. Tell me what the problem with it is

Booo

lol..not the first time I've been boo'd

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyrider105 View Post
    Then all I ask is that give me a reason. Tell me what the problem with it is
    You obviously haven't been a fan of this team for the last 3 years. If you were then you must be completely clueless to the trash that has happened.

Been a fan of the team for the last 25 years and I am very well aware of what went on thanks..

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Merged
    Wherehappens.

The rebrand and name change thread part 4

Why do you think this is a good thread to post. What's the point.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Harley, I blame you for trying.

Been a fan of the team for the last 25 years and I am very well aware of what went on thanks..
    So with all the incredible negativity that has been associated with this team, you are still willing to keep the name? "Hornets" is a tarnished name. Oh lets not forget to mention still being called "Charlotte Hornets."

Blog Entries
    Merged because it's not at all a new idea to keep the Hornets brand in place, and at this moment in time it's a completely moot point. The rebrand and logo have been announced.

It's a done deal. I have a hat, shirt, and ball with a the Pelicans logo.
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

lol...First i think it is a good idea to post because of several reasons..The change was just officially announce and up until that point it was just rumors as to what the name was going to be or even when it was going to happen.I couldn't very well set up anything to that point. I also for what ever reason could not post to this site until today otherwise you all would have heard from me before. You guys may not like what I have to say or what I am attempting but there are a lot of people out there that do agree with me and they should be heard as well. There also isn't as much negativity out there as you think about the hornets brand and a lot of people around here still like it and more so than the pelicans.Please save me the BS about following it when Charlotte gets it either. There is absolutely no harm in me trying to do this and voicing my opinion and I am well aware that this is an extreme long shot. Worse that happens is no one pays attention to and the rebrand goes thru as scheduled.I've got nothing to lose

Okay here we go again...I've posted this twice now and it disappears. Mods if you have a problem with it please let me know why or if you move it. If there is something inappropriate about other than you just don't agree with the content again please let me know whats inappropriate about it

Keep the Hornets Petition!
    While I know I am going to catch a lot of flak from the pro Peli's and believe me I already have, I've started a petition for those of us who do not agree with the rebrand.If you don't like the petition that's fine I can respect that and your point of view..I just ask the same from you in your response's. Please spare me the "if you don't like it get the hell out or your not a real fan" arguments. I would have posted this a lot sooner and responded to a lot of the other posts about the rebrand but I haven't been able to post here before now. Anyhow here's the link:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...r-hornets.html

Let's keep this civil shall we?

Geaux Hornets!
    Hey, while you're at it, it'd be swell to create a "don't trade CP3" petition too. Thanks.

Lol..funny.I'll think about it..

pelicans got swag Flight of the Pelicans's Avatar

RE: The rebrand and name change thread part 4

Great. Harley has invaded hornets report too. Its annoying. How many sigs do you have for a signature that won't do anything?
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

#Let'sGoPels
    #WhoDatNation
    #GoRays

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar

Re: The rebrand and name change thread part 4

Dude. Annoying the mods is a good way to get banned.

lol..nice to chat again with you WhodatHornet96... I've actually been here for awhile but just haven't been able to post anything..

The rebrand and name change thread part 4

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatHornet96 View Post
    Great. Harley has invaded hornets report too. Its annoying. How many sigs do you have for a signature that won't do anything?
    Ha. What else is he on

How am I annoying them? if i am doing something wrong then by all means let me know or if it is something inappropriate please tell me and I will make sure that it doesn't happen again.Stating contrary opinions is enough to get you banned here?

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar

Re: The rebrand and name change thread part 4

If they keep moving your thread or merging it, that gets annoying.

Same to you. Harley, you know I respect you. But this counts as negative energy to nearly all hornets fans. Its not going to happen. We are becoming the pelicans. You can either accept it, or don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Ha. What else is he on
    hornets247. He's been spreading the "truth" that a the large majority of hornets fans hate the name and that our franchise has been dealt an injustice. Lol

Thread Information