Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Another Eric Gordon Rumor...

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    I can understand wanting to be there for your brother, but if thats really what its over EJ's gotta nut up and get over it. I mean he can spend the Summer working with him and getting him ready for college. You're getting millions of dollars and I'm sure some of it is going to your brother, so get over it bro.
    @DanielVeuleman

IF these rumors have weight, I want fair value in exchange. A combination of George and/or draft picks and/or either hill or collison. It needs to make us either better or gives us good assets and flexibility for the future in order for this to be acceptable.

Losing Gordon means we lose our only true all around scoring option and pretty much relegates us to the high lottery next year with a season playing good D but struggling on offense. So itself better get good value if he wants to leave.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 06-28-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ej_23 View Post
    It isnt Pacer fans it is from Eric himself( I have heard it from his mouth). He wants to be home for his brother he has been pretty open about it. I think he will stay in NOLA though he is happy there (he was not happy in LA due to one overrated player and another lazy bum he was leaving the Clipps 100%) but he does want to go home to be with his brother and help him mature in HS. I think he wants to stay in NOLA now he likes it a ton better than LA.
    Unprovable speculation on 'wanting' to go home and hearing it out of his mouth - Check
    100% covered theory on leaveing LA because he has already left the Clippers so that will never be able to be disproved - Check
    Double outcome predicitons and theories (wants to be in NOLA and Ind.) to cover the two most likely outcomes - Check

Appreciate the inside info, dude!! Now back to the film room for you, draft is only 6.5 hours away!!

C'mon dude, just stop.

It isnt Pacer fans it is from Eric himself( I have heard it from his mouth). He wants to be home for his brother he has been pretty open about it. I think he will stay in NOLA though he is happy there (he was not happy in LA due to one overrated player and another lazy bum he was leaving the Clipps 100%) but he does want to go home to be with his brother and help him mature in HS. I think he wants to stay in NOLA now he likes it a ton better than LA.
    He is happy in new orleans makes my point. The artcle clearly says he wishes death and destruction upon NO. Read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    Unprovable speculation on 'wanting' to go home and hearing it out of his mouth - Check
    100% covered theory on leaveing LA because he has already left the Clippers so that will never be able to be disproved - Check
    Double outcome predicitons and theories (wants to be in NOLA and Ind.) to cover the two most likely outcomes - Check

Appreciate the inside info, dude!! Now back to the film room for you, draft is only 6.5 hours away!!

C'mon dude, just stop.
    You can feel however you want but im not lying but it's a message board so it's not like you have a reason to believe me because you dont know me. If you wanted to come to Indy and watch IPS AAU summer league chances are you will see Eric and you could ask him yourself.

Again I haven't spoke to him since the trade but I did talk to his family since he was traded and they said he liked NOLA I am stating he wanted traded when he was in LA to either IN or Chicago. I just know he wanted to go back to Indy he could of changed his mind but he was pretty clear he felt he needed to be there for his brother in HS.

I might run into him next week if he plays in summer league at IUPUI he played last year and we talked but that was before the trade.

Banned
    You can feel however you want but im not lying but it's a message board so it's not like you have a reason to believe me because you dont know me. If you wanted to come to Indy and watch IPS AAU summer league chances are you will see Eric and you could ask him yourself.

Again I haven't spoke to him since the trade but I did talk to his family since he was traded and they said he liked NOLA I am stating he wanted traded when he was in LA to either IN or Chicago. I just know he wanted to go back to Indy he could of changed his mind but he was pretty clear he felt he needed to be there for his brother in HS.

I might run into him next week if he plays in summer league at IUPUI he played last year and we talked but that was before the trade.
    Dude, you just said "he likes NOLA a ton better than LA," yet you haven't talked to him since he was traded. That makes sense. I've seen your routine dude and, not trying to pick a fight, but come on dude. Give it up.

You don't know anything and you fancy yourself a scout in training and then when someone calls you out you try and take the high road and make them look like they are just picking. You are a message board poster who fancies himself a 'scout' and a friend of a player, when in reality you are neither. You're F.O.S. and you (and most on here) know that. Stick to posting YOUR opinion like everyone else.

Said Gordon: “They literally told me as an organization that they wanted to keep me, and [the trade still] went down?”
    So why did he seem very disappointed about Olshey lying to him?

That doesn't sound like a guy that wanted to be traded to me.

You say you haven't talked to Eric but you said you heard it from his mouth. Which is it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    So why did he seem very disappointed about Olshey lying to him?

That doesn't sound like a guy that wanted to be traded to me.
    Lol, great investigation, but just in the interest of saving you some time...anything you want to delve into regarding what ej_23 says, just assume is 100% fabricated. I know I seem like I'm picking, but this stuff just gets annoying. He should go work for ESPN, he'd fit in well.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    Dude, you just said "he likes NOLA a ton better than LA," yet you haven't talked to him since he was traded. That makes sense. I've seen your routine dude and, not trying to pick a fight, but come on dude. Give it up.

You don't know anything and you fancy yourself a scout in training and then when someone calls you out you try and take the high road and make them look like they are just picking. You are a message board poster who fancies himself a 'scout' and a friend of a player, when in reality you are neither. You're F.O.S. and you (and most on here) know that. Stick to posting YOUR opinion like everyone else.
    FYI that's a scouts job to give an educated opinion on a player's skill set and how he would fit with your team.

again I really dont care if you believe me I know the truth.

Again I haven't spoke to him since the trade but I did talk to his family since he was traded
    Busted. Time to get change names/ get an alter.

Banned
    FYI that's a scouts job to give an educated opinion on a player's skill set and how he would fit with your team.

again I really dont care if you believe me I know the truth.
    You're not a scout and you aren't friends with EJ. I've read the garbage you put on here since you joined. You are a the worst kind of message board poster (one who thinks he more than just that) and an EJ groupie, that's it. You had a semi-decent run, but I guess after 356 posts of straight B.S. things will tend to catch up with you. See Smirk's post...anyone who is on here regularly knows this.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Just know this, ERIC GORDON a.k.a EJ/EG isn't going anywhere! Case close! He's just as important as Anthony Davis!
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smirk View Post
    Busted. Time to get change names/ get an alter.
    how am I busted? I am so confused I am just trying to share what I know Eric's mom was my teacher in HS and when I go back to WC for HS games in summer ball I talk to her.

Im done discussing this it is very pointless I was just letting you guys know what I know if you dont believe me fine.

Read the Tea Leaves:

1. Larry Bird is the guy who said he didn't think they would go after Gordon. Larry is no longer team President.

2. Demps/Dell saying positive things about keeping Gordon is what you would expect them to say in order to maximize potential S/T value

3. The Hornets have expressed serious interest in a Shooting Guards in the draft. Why spend a top 10 pick on a a guy who will spend his career playing behind Gordon. You can't say we're drafting a "Harden/Manu type" unless you're also willing to compare Gordon to Sefolosha and Daniel Green.

4. Demps and Dell have also said that it will take time to develop this team. Why invest over $12m a year in an injury prone shooting guard, who may have desires to play for his hometown, and will be an Unrestricted Free Agent right as you reach your contending window?

5. The new RFA rule only gives teams 3 days to match, which significantly increases the ease of a team making an offer for a RFA like Gordon. You don't think Hibbert will be patient and wait until Wednesday if Indiana offers Eric Gordon a contract on Sunday?? Indiana can sign Gordon, then exceed the cap to sign Hibbert. They went toe-to-toe with the eventual NBA champs. I'm sure they believe adding Eric Gordon at least takes them to 7 games against the Heat, if not pass them if Wade continues to show excessive wear from high mileage.

Did you not say this? Did you not say the rumor isn't from Pacer fans but that you heard it from Eric's own mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Did you not say this? Did you not say the rumor isn't from Pacer fans but that you heard it from Eric's own mouth?
    yes I did at his brothers AAU game 2 summers ago he stated he wanted to come back and play for the Pacers so he can be here for his brother Eron in HS.

again I am done take it with a grain of salt if you wish. I know I would if I didnt know a person on the Internet who is posting but it's what he told me.
    Last edited by ej_23; 06-28-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Banned
    how am I busted? I am so confused I am just trying to share what I know Eric's mom was my teacher in HS and when I go back to WC for HS games in summer ball I talk to her.

Im done discussing this it is very pointless I was just letting you guys know what I know if you dont believe me fine.

Aminu is the only SF on the roster, Monty says he's not quite ready, yet we're targeting Shooting Guards in the draft. I think it's conceivable if we draft a SG, that we would trade Gordon for George and 26, or George and Hill or Collison.

Hold up......I heard Eric say that he wants to stay with the Hornets. I played AAU with his best friend who's from Indiana and is planning to move down to New Orleans

So a guy who is excited about the Hornets winning the lottery, and watching practice is wavering? Give me a break!

I actually am Eric Gordon.

I want to play for the Los Angeles Sparks.

yes I did at his brothers AAU game 2 summers ago he stated he wanted to come back and play for the Pacers so he can be here for his brother Eron in HS.

again I am done take it with a grain of salt if you wish. I know I would if I didnt know a person on the Internet who is posting but it's what he told me.
    I just talked to Gordon on the telephone and he said he doesn't even like his brother.

I'm Batman!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I'm a parasite Eric caught some time last week, as he was eating a steak at Waffle House. I'm, literally, inside his brain right now. He definitely wants to go play in China.

Heard it from his mouth.

Thread Information