Pelicans Report

Thread: Worst Case Scenario

Worst Case Scenario

1.) Davis 2.) TROB 3.) Beal 4.) MKG 5.) Barnes 6.) Lillard 7.) Waiters 8.) Rivers 9.) Drummond 10.)??????

If it comes down to this, I call up Utah and ask for Milsap, Burcs, and Golden St.'s #1 next year. We have to get out of there if it comes down to taking Zeller or Leonard at 10.

Zeller, Ross, Lamb, Leonard

I think if Waiters, Lillard, and Rivers are gone, we take Ross. He's creeping up and some feel he can be the best SG/SF in this draft in a few years. I can see it.

Maybe consider trading down for #16 & 18 if Houston is still trying to trade up to 10.

That's a highly likely scenario. The more and more I read, I think Rivers will be gone before our pick. If your scenario happens, it would be nice to trade back a bit (but who would be trading up in that case?) and grab Kendall Marshall. I worry about taking Lamb, but I have a strong feeling he'll be sitting there at 10. I'd rather Terrance Ross than Lamb.

I think there's another thread with the same scenario discussed before..
    "Just bring him in here, I’m going to block everything"

Hopefully Houston gets up there and takes Drummond at 5 or 7. If Drummond goes 1-8, I think we're in the clear bc Detroit is going to go big I think. I like Ross a lot, but he just doesn't get to the free throw line. We need a guy who can attack the basket and get to the line, get past people. Ross is more of a jump shooter.

Thread Information