C: Brook Lopez
    6th man: PG/ SG Iman Shumpart
    PF/C: Marreese Speights
    PG: CJ Watson
    C: Cole Aldrich
    PG/ SG: Kirk Henrich
    SF: Alonzo Gee
    SG: Ben Gordon
    Last edited by speedyG; 06-26-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Raptors. Gasol's length has always bothered David West. Brewer is a defensive Stopper and Wade pre knee injury for the finals is a top 5 player. while Tony Parker is a game changer as well I would put a combo of Wade and Shump on him, I just don't think he has enough of those on his team. My Raptors have points coming from all positions less Brewer and also from the Bench.
    Last edited by BallSoHard; 06-25-2012 at 09:29 AM.

I think, Tony Parker would destroy Chalmers, Tony Allen can mark DWade easily, Deng will run over Brewer, the Frontcourt although Gasol is a very good post player I believe DWest and Hibbert are much better!!

For the bench, I see plenty of weakness there although some nice defense, would of started Gee over Brewer for defensive purposes

Chalmers is the only starter who can really shoot the three, Hibbert will give Lopez problems, I like Tony Parker in this series. Still this is very close, the Pistons are built like the Bulls and the Raptors are built like the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    I think, Tony Parker would destroy Chalmers, Tony Allen can mark DWade easily, Deng will run over Brewer, the Frontcourt although Gasol is a very good post player I believe DWest and Hibbert are much better!!

For the bench, I see plenty of weakness there although some nice defense, would of started Gee over Brewer for defensive purposes
    You do realize Brewer is the better defender, right?

Deng is an All-Star a great defender and can shoot, taller, and a great rebounder! I think Deng takes the cake in that battle

Deng is an All-Star a great defender and can shoot, taller, and a great rebounder! I think Deng takes the cake in that battle
    Wasnt my point at all. and for that Matter, then Wade takes the cake in that battle, I don't think anyone "easily" marks Wade lol.

I pick the Pistons here - another tough choice. The Pistons have a lot of tough, heady players. I think they could quickly figure out that a zone d, or sagging inside on D would most probably kill the Raptors. Chalmers is only a decent "3" threat when extremely wide open, and they have no other reliable perimeter shooting. The inside play is good on both teams and will cancel itself out. I think Deng could give a lot of help defense on Wade, who can score on, but will struggle w/ Allen. I see the Pistons taking this.

But Deng is the only guy on the Pistons starting 5 that can hit a 3...its pretty close but Wade makes the difference for me, Raptors

I'm going with the Pistons. More substance in the lineup especially at the front court. Not sure why Alonzo Gee is starting.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Wasnt my point at all. and for that Matter, then Wade takes the cake in that battle, I don't think anyone "easily" marks Wade lol.
    Your point was that Brewer is a better defender then Deng when Deng made the All-Defensive 2nd team and Tony Allen made the 1st team?? still not easily but they'll slow him down...

I didn't have Gee starting...

Your point was that Brewer is a better defender then Deng when Deng made the All-Defensive 2nd team and Tony Allen made the 1st team?? still not easily but they'll slow him down...
    Wrong. You said I should start Gee over Brewer. I said realize thet Brewer is better defenesively.

Well, Let's look at real life stats.

This year:
    They played and Parker had 18 and 3 assist in a 22 point loss.
    http://www.nba.com/games/20120117/SASMIA/gameinfo.html

Last year:
    He scored 15 and 8 in a 30 point win
    He Scored 18 and 5 assist in a 30 point loss

So as for destroying him. don't think you're right. But I will congrat you on the win on this. Although I do not agree with the votes, I think it was a ton fo fun!

I didn't have Gee starting...
    Sorry I was thinking Aussie had the Raptors when he said "I'd have Gee starting"

when does the next round start? been up for like a week now and it's 11-4?

Right mate ?i can see why you're pushing this forward since you shouldn't have won this round.

??

So as for destroying him. don't think you're right.
    well when you have LeBron, DWade, Bosh and Battier on your team, he is going to score less points...

Right mate ?i can see why you're pushing this forward since you shouldn't have won this round.
    pushing forward because this round is over!!

Was just trolling it, calm down.

lol I ain't angry

when does the next round start? been up for like a week now and it's 11-4?
    If I have time later tonight

Thread Information