.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Round 1 results, Round 2 Matchups

  1. #1

    Round 1 results, Round 2 Matchups

    Round 1 results
    Pistons defeat Suns 13-3
    Magic defeat Warriors 12-5
    Bulls defeat Rockets 11-1
    Pacers defeat Spurs 15-1
    Hornets defeat Bucks 13-3
    Knicks defeat Bobcats 11-5
    Celtics defeat T-Wolves 12-1
    Jazz defeat Sonics 10-3
    Raptors defeat Wizards 10-3
    Kings defeat Hawks 12-1
    Thunder defeat Grizzlies 15-1
    Nets defeat Cavs 9-1



    Round 2 Matchups
    Pistons vs Raptors
    Jazz vs Nets
    Hornets vs Knicks
    Kings vs Bulls
    Magic vs Celtics
    Thunder vs Pacers

  2. #2
    boooooooo

  3. #3
    I think we need to explain our votes for it to matter. GMs who are still active CAN vote for the weaker team to eliminate their competition, eliminated GMs can vote for the team that eliminate them just to get back at them.

    HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

  4. #4
    i made sure i did it fairly.. i voted for the magic who beat me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    i made sure i did it fairly.. i voted for the magic who beat me
    You had a very good team, it was one of the closest matchups of the first round and my team will probably win this round and the next barring something unexpected. Your team was better that at least half the teams still in this.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    i made sure i did it fairly.. i voted for the magic who beat me
    that wasnt for you, anyone can get "nest" people to go here and vote for their team as a support for them. we need to atleast get an explanation why everyone voting for this team or that

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    You had a very good team, it was one of the closest matchups of the first round and my team will probably win this round and the next barring something unexpected. Your team was better that at least half the teams still in this.
    thanks bee ball

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    that wasnt for you, anyone can get "nest" people to go here and vote for their team as a support for them. we need to atleast get an explanation why everyone voting for this team or that
    Problem w/ that is not everyone will feel like explaining their vote for every matchup and we get less votes

  9. #9
    IMHO, few quality votes are better

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •