Pelicans Report

Thread: Looking for a couple of Hornets items!

Looking for a couple of Hornets items!

Hey y'all,

My name is Kevin and I just discovered the board this morning. I hope all of you are well.

I am looking for a couple of items to purchase and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them?

-I'm In Hornets t-shirt
    -Louie the Shrimp Bobble head of Hugo bobble-head (not the Charlotte version)

I'm looking forward to seeing the action on the board.

Have a blessed day.
    Kevin

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Welcome to the board dude, hope you enjoy in taking part in all of our discussions.

As for the items, I'd try Ebay.

Thanks. I have been checking on Ebay for months and nobody seems to be selling them. The exception was that someone sold a Louie the Bobblehead and it went quickly. If there is anywhere else where I can get these items, especially the shirt, please give me a heads up.

Have a blessed day
    Kevin

Also (sorry to steer away from your ? OP) , I've looked all over the internet for an Eric Gordon or J. Smith player t-shirt and have had no luck. Anyone know where to get one? Do they sell these at the hornets nest? I'm really surprised it's almost an entire season and most online nba shops still have cp3 and D.West jerseys, and none of our current players.

OG Hornets Fan - Est. 1988 TxAggie713's Avatar
    I'm looking for an old school Vlade Divac Hornets jersey.... anyone??

I found a gold "I'm In" from 2008 and paid $2.25 from Ebay. I just got it and it's awesome!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatChristian View Post
    -Louie the Shrimp Bobble head of Hugo bobble-head (not the Charlotte version)
    How much you paying. I'll sell you my Louie the Shrimp bobble head for the right price.

Well I kinda gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by j-man View Post
    How much you paying. I'll sell you my Louie the Shrimp bobble head for the right price.

Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatChristian View Post
    I found a gold "I'm In" from 2008 and paid $2.25 from Ebay. I just got it and it's awesome!
    You sure it's from '08? The whole "I'm In" campaign didn't start till 2010 iirc

I may have a bobblehead.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    I may have a bobblehead.
    ummmm....I think he was talking about one of those little plastic novelty items, 42...Geaux Navs!
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Anyone wants a drunk Maciej Lampe with an 8ball jacket, addidas(barely worn) and stone-washed jeans for a small fee? It would be a excellant "thing" or "ornament" to have on the wall during the holidays especially.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    ummmm....I think he was talking about one of those little plastic novelty items, 42...Geaux Navs!
    GREAT POST!

You know Rocket Man you have a good point and I thought the same thing. The seller mentioned it was from the 2008 playoffs and he said that's when he received it, but I don't remember that campaign either. Anyways, it's a great shirt!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hornets.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	3963

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    You sure it's from '08? The whole "I'm In" campaign didn't start till 2010 iirc

You could sell it for $20 on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by j-man View Post

Thread Information