Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Season 1 - Weeks 5 and 6 Results

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Completely disagree, go look at the ratings, they don't have a single defender rated above a B other than Zo. You take away Zo and that team is by far the worst in the league and it's not even close.

I don't understand how that team can be so good while the Shaq team is awful.
    Yeah i dont understand this at all to be honest with you. Think there's a lot of tratings we're not seeing.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

theres no one supporting Shaq on that team, the next leading scorer is Primoz Brezec @12.5 ppg and the third is Shaq's backup center Alexander Radojevic. The suns on the other hand have Penny and Zo averaging 22.1 and 31.3 respectively, with Fisher coming at 3rd with 10.5. The suns have a very good record right now mainly because of Zo's monster play, i just dont know if he can sustain that the rest of the season, if he goes down then his backup will fill a very big hole, Zo's backup Mikki Moore is only averaging 9.6 mpg, I thikn Zo is taking this team on his shoulders too much. I just hope those kidneys wont fail him in this sim league

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    theres no one supporting Shaq on that team, the next leading scorer is Primoz Brezec @12.5 ppg and the third is Shaq's backup center Alexander Radojevic. The suns on the other hand have Penny and Zo averaging 22.1 and 31.3 respectively, with Fisher coming at 3rd with 10.5. The suns have a very good record right now mainly because of Zo's monster play, i just dont know if he can sustain that the rest of the season, if he goes down then his backup will fill a very big hole, Zo's backup Mikki Moore is only averaging 9.6 mpg, I thikn Zo is taking this team on his shoulders too much. I just hope those kidneys wont fail him in this sim league
    Cheap shot, in the kidney.

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Taking offers on Patrick Ewing and Cedric Ceballos. PM an offer if you have one.

Thread Information