I just wanted to put some interest back into this thing by asking you guys
1) How did you plan to do your draft?
2) A team you think could be pretty dangerous
3) Biggest Steal and reach of the draft
1) originally I wanted to pair wade with another #1 bigman scorer (Aldridge,Dirk,Gasol). That didn't work so I wanted Wade with Duncan and KG (both great veterans, midrange shooters, defenders even at their age) it became obvious that they weren't going to be there with my pick so I moved Wade and went spurs model with good passers, shooters, and defenders (other than Nash).
2) Huge fan of Dwight (game not attitude), i'd have taken him #1, I like the Indiana Pacers, good shooters there too. Matchup nightmare that team.
3) Steal: (still think it was Manu but I'm going to go with someone I didn't draft) I'll go with Luol Deng, who can do it all and is a descent 2nd option. Shouldn't have been 52nd, more like mid 30s
Reach: Demarcus Cousins with the 22nd pick